**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

350x700px-LL-d6faba65_image.gif

If anything AC need to fade the sides up if he ain’t gonna go full 96 jordan

maybe clean it up and go captain picard?

WHITE ice????????

At the end of this video, Lebron said, "I've been living on the perimeter the last 8 years..."

That was in 2011.

He went on to say, "But I need to redefine my game a bit...add more options."

In 2012, he went on to win his first title.

Lebron's training with Master Hakeem will bode well for him in this year's playoffs, just like it did for Kobe after Kobe trained with Dream later in his career. I fully expect Bron to not only continue doing what he does on the perimeter, but feature his dominance in the low post against everyone who guards him in the playoffs, including Kawhi.

anyone else find it weird that we're willing to give waiters a shot before lance? i thought stephenson was solid last year.

Am I the only one who doesnt care for Waiters? He gets brought up in here every day it seems

I said it before is Waiters really being brought in to contribute in the playoffs? Or just a regular season body so we can get some players rest. Can I see him playing over Rondo yes but he’s playoff rondo and I don’t see Waiters he taking anyone else’s spot in the rotation. This might be Pelinka just hooking up his former client so he can eventually get a contract from someone and stay in the league.

xxxl?? Dammmn

also, Hakeem is not a scammer. People just cant do what he did...except Kobe.

Back
Top Bottom