**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I wonder if Daniels agent already spoke to the other 29 teams and they all said “no interest” and so he would rather take a chance at possibly staying on the roster vs getting bought out before March 1st. It would behoove him to get bought out now and sign with a team that wants him...problem is, he really has no place in this league, let alone a playoff team

Thing is, every night, it's someone.

Bron-AD will do what they do, even in off nights, they produce.

Then, on a given night, Green will hit some shots and play D.
Or Kuzma will give us a spark.
On rare occasions Rondo gives us somethin.
Dwight will have a big game.
Javale gives us 20+ minutes of somethin.
KCP plays D and hits 3's.
Avery might have a nice shooting night.
And of course Caruso has shown what he will do.

If one or two have an off game, someone else steps up and produces around the 3 superstars. That's depth. :smokin

I wonder if Daniels agent already spoke to the other 29 teams and they all said “no interest” and so he would rather take a chance at possibly staying on the roster vs getting bought out before March 1st. It would behoove him to get bought out now and sign with a team that wants him...problem is, he really has no place in this league, let alone a playoff team

I could see Houston bringing him back, if anyone.

Reactions: DLF
playing an 11 man rotation in the regular season is fine, but i think come playoffs, they really should shorten the rotation to 9 guys. with rondo and javale being the ones losing minutes.

I'll take Waiters.
Just need him to completely buy in & not be a knucklehead.
This
At this point I’ll take anyone over Daniels. So long as they know their role may be limited to what Daniels did. Only a win win for us.

Waiters would be playing for a future contract and last time he was in that situation he played well but I'm still iffy on him.

Thing is you bring in Waiters and does he crack the playoff rotation? I’m pretty sure it’s between Rondo and Caruso. Bringing in Waiters is just to have bodies play towards the end of the season. Man I still wish Collison would change his mind.

Troy Daniels?
why would he want to get bought out of a championship contending team ?

Back
Top Bottom