**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

ld8auz7i0gt41.jpg

I'm taking 4, 7, 8. Absolutely despise 5, seems like a lot of gear they put out now has that stupid logo on it too.

Iono, man.

The Finals for THIS season being played in October feels… I mean, October is literally the start of next season every year. So when the hell would NEXT season start? February? Have a shortened 45 game season?

'Ska, are you saying you want to cancel this season?'

I'm not suggesting anything. I'm just expressing my thoughts on having a Finals in October, after regrouping for training camp in

whenever this clears up and they can continue the season (assuming they are set on not scrapping it) then why not just adjust to starting and ending the season differently moving forward. For example if the Finals are played in October then the offseason would be Oct-Feb. For Olympic qualifiers and/or the actual Summer games they could do something similar to what soccer does and have international breaks during the season

Someone said “amazing how Jordan averaged 30 6 and 6 over 10 year span with accolades and such”. Of course that’s amazing

but got me thinking bro lookup the stats for the late great Kobe :frown:

2000-2010/11 he avg about 28 5.3 5.3 with 5 titles 1 mvp shoulda been MULTIPLE, multiple all defense and all nbas. Brought back gold to team USA.

Man crazy, we had Jordan lite (barely, if at all)

my heart aches watching his clips. Still can’t do it

Someone said “amazing how Jordan averaged 30 6 and 6 over 10 year span with accolades and such”. Of course that’s amazing

but got me thinking bro lookup the stats for the late great Kobe :frown:

2000-2010/11 he avg about 28 5.3 5.3 with 5 titles 1 mvp shoulda been MULTIPLE, multiple all defense and all nbas. Brought back gold to team USA.

Man crazy, we had Jordan lite (barely, if at all)

my heart aches watching his clips. Still can’t do it

bro he had a 15 year stretch that is damn near unmatched.
Look at the 15 years leading up to the Achilles. Who had that kind of performance over that longevity??? Who???

still feel sick to my stomach when I think that he’s no longer with us. And his final minutes....

Sup NT fam and laker nation

just started up my IG for my graphic designs

@blac.hughes

just threw something up there for all y’all laker fans

Any follows/likes/love is super appreciated 🙏🏾‼️

Oh, man, I love 5! Gimme 2, 4, 5.

Honestly, I can't even tell you why I don't like it. I mean it's not that bad. I guess I've just been a fan for so long that I'm used to the norm, stuck in my ways and childhood memories. When they unveiled that alternate logo I felt like it took over the main logo, broadcasts using it in their production, its all over all the merch, etc.

Stuff is selling out quick but i copped the the patches they had (different all star games, figeroa, JB) i also have the Kobe one from a few months ago, thinking about putting them on my purple 80s starter jacket. :pimp:

also random as hell and not sure why it was on there but got a lineup tee from the last coachella i went to in 2015 :lol:

Man I need this. We need this. Especially if it's as in depth and raw as TLD

Actually it'd be amazing if we could get a TLD type of doc for all the memorable moments. Like 00-02 rings. Or the vibe on Philly's side in 01. Or the loss in 04. GSW first ring. Or Bron and cavs comeback in 16. Then the obliteration in 18. And the beef in 19. All behind the scenes. Rawer than 30 for 30. I'm here for it.

Man I need this. We need this. Especially if it's as in depth and raw as TLD

Actually it'd be amazing if we could get a TLD type of doc for all the memorable moments. Like 00-02 rings. Or the vibe on Philly's side in 01. Or the loss in 04. GSW first ring. Or Bron and cavs comeback in 16. Then the obliteration in 18. And the beef in 19. All behind the scenes. Rawer than 30 for 30. I'm here for it.

Not surprised. Mamba did it this way for his Muse documentary that was on showtime.

Back
Top Bottom