**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Now silver needs to get his head out of his *** and let teams use their practice facility’s and let 2-3 players in a t a time to use weight room and hoops

what about the ball boys, cleaning crew, vendors who stock the food/drinks.....these facilities have more people than just players/coaches

what about the ball boys, cleaning crew, vendors who stock the food/drinks.....these facilities have more people than just players/coaches

Yeah. Gonna be more to it.

I would assume no vendors since there won't be fans but there would have to be dedicated ball boys and cleaning crews for the facilities.

I think he's just being ultra careful. Not gonna be a dumbass like some folks trying to get sports back in a month, but letting the 'rona take its course first. I didn't read what he said as a hard declaration just a pessimistic outlook.

titjp5phj2t41.jpg

Tough times calls for tough measures. Sorry Kuzmania, you cannot have your favorite sports drink there. Stock the drinks. Clean everything. Send guys in on a schedule 3 days a week for shoot around. They shoot alone plus one family member to be ball boy for them ( or someone who they are around now anyways). After the shooting and drills you clean the place. Spray some Lysol. Next guy up.
This is in response to both Kuzma and Dudley being on record as saying they literally don’t have a hoop to shoot on bc parks are closed. Gyms are closed etc. the team that stays in shape in this 2-3 month layoff will be the team to win it

Last edited:
Yeah. Gonna be more to it.

I would assume no vendors since there won't be fans but there would have to be dedicated ball boys and cleaning crews for the facilities.

I was talking about the practice facility where players have all kinds of food and drinks stocked up all day by catering crews etc. the players lounge is full of goodies. Maybe that goes away since no outsiders can come in

Iono, man.

The Finals for THIS season being played in October feels… I mean, October is literally the start of next season every year. So when the hell would NEXT season start? February? Have a shortened 45 game season?

'Ska, are you saying you want to cancel this season?'

I'm not suggesting anything. I'm just expressing my thoughts on having a Finals in October, after regrouping for training camp in July.

Seems ideal for Lebron. He'll be rested for this run. Shortened season after that for another rested run.
Honestly, NBA season is probably longer than it needs to be. It always feels like the Christmas games are when the season truly starts.

Personally, I've always felt that the NBA season starts too early and overlaps with football too much. Starting in December and going until August makes more sense. Less overlap with football In the playoffs would begin in June, where there's very little competition other than regular season baseball. The only hang up with this idea would be international competitions like the Olympics.

At 4:40...Am I tripping or did Dudley slip up and say they're coming back June 1st?

He tries to clarify it but I feel like that was a slip up.

:lol: what does Dudley know that no one else knows tho?
Well I'm under the impression that most of them probably know, but he talks the most and let it slip.

Whatever happens would have been decided much earlier than when they officially announce it.

Dudley don’t know ****

Hospitals are talking about restarting their operating rooms for purely elective cases in the next few weeks. A sign that basketball may be coming back a few weeks after that. (No, hospitals are not doing it for altruistic reasons, it’s bc they are bleeding money)

Back
Top Bottom