**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Caruso getting runs in like their ain’t no corona

Ya it’s videos like these and the one where Trae young went to some rec league game and played with random guys that makes me confused about how the nba is so anal about the bubble while it’s players are just playing ball with random dudes. Not saying they are wrong for being anal about it but it doesn’t compute for me when I see these vids

EZ0VtMXUwAA60UI

Wait.. can we bring cousins back this season?

Pincus says that we can, yes.

Now, he adds the caveat that he would need to see whatever rules are put in place by the league during all this. If this was just a regular running season, then yes we could, but we'd have to get rid of somebody to make room too. If the league allows up to 17 players (including 2 G-leaguers) there might be a loophole there.

It all comes down to health, and would we want to cut someone else. But if they think they can get him as part of the 17 and stash him as a safety net (OR, to keep him from someone else) then maybe we work somethin out. I'm sure we'll start hearin whispers soon.

Add Beal to the list of names. We literally have no assets, Kuz ain’t gonna cut it.

Beal can reject his option and be unrestricted when LeBron's 4 years is up. I'm expecting him to take washington to the playoffs as a 9th seed and increase his profile and exposure.

Feels So Empty When Kobe Gets Recognized Now. Just More Salt In The Wound.
Agree. I don’t get the feeling of wanting to watch these ceremonies. Still not over it and accepting it. For goodness sakes I havent even watched a single highlight let alone a game of his since. I can’t.

Giannis bro coming for tampering

cousins can’t be resigned til next season. We need another playmaker anyways.
Feels weird talking about the team. Pre-shutdown season seems so distant. We still have LeBron?

Agree. I don’t get the feeling of wanting to watch these ceremonies. Still not over it and accepting it. For goodness sakes I havent even watched a single highlight let alone a game of his since. I can’t.

Feel The Same Way...It's Like A Continuous Reminder You Got Cheated On.

Kinda Feel Myself Avoiding Hoops All Together.

Reactions: DLF
I know we're getting "closer" but I'm sorry, I still don't think we're finishing this season.

1591988100182.png

And now we have NBA players upset they're even trying to finish the year.

I hope we get a chance to win this title, but I don't feel very good about it right now.....

I know we're getting "closer" but I'm sorry, I still don't think we're finishing this season.

1591988100182.png

And now we have NBA players upset they're even trying to finish the year.

I hope we get a chance to win this title, but I don't feel very good about it right now.....

What makes you think that?

What makes you think that?

Cases are on the rise again (2nd wave) and Florida itself is blowing up. Now they gonna have Disney employees comin and go as they please?

They have to make it from July thru Oct without any cases poppin off in that bubble. Odds of that, are slim.

Hope I'm wrong, but the way these cases are buildin up again, I don't feel good about it.

Makes sense. But NBA has set up a bubble for a reason. They can’t leave, which has brought a lot of push back. I can only see a couple things holding it back. If they all come in and a large amount of them test positive before it even starts will definitely stop it. Second however they plan to keep them in the bubble doesn’t work and someone test positive and breaks the rules putting everything in jeopardy. They pretty much need be transparent and also need players to cooperate with the rules in place.

Back
Top Bottom