**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Ed9llpxUwAAS6P5

I love what i’m seeing from Earl & Dion

and Cacok been hooping you telling me we’ve had him most of the season Between us and South Bay

THT been looking good from what i’ve seen

WE BACK BABY, 17 ON THE WAY

Dion is gonna have nights like this & other nights where he's gonna brick a lot of the same shots.... but one thing that is vital. he breaks down defenses 1 on 1 pretty consistently & that's gonna be huge for us off the bench. Opens up opportunity for Oreb even if he's off that night.

Ya I’m liking this team more then before the shutdown

we basically the same team minus a ball dominant poor shooter PLUS we essentially added JR, DION and MORRIS along with healthy AD and Kuzma with an off-season to work. Bradley will be missed but his defense can be made up by collective effort by aforementioned names

still, not looking forward to the overreaction to Thursday nights game, regardless of result.More so if lakers lose, since to the media pundits the sky is falling. I expect teams that have their seeds essentially secured, theee gamea will be about getting into shape and staying healthy

Dippers going to drop to that 3 seed and have to face the Rockets in rd 1 😈

Man if Dion and JR ball out during the restart of the season and playoff run I hope that doesn't make Kuz expendable where Pelkina goes cheap and does not re sign him and gives Dion and JR long term contracts.

At 2 mill a year, Kuzma is nearly untradable for anything worth going for if he plays average. But, if he does stink it up bad then yes trade him for a pack of peanuts

Man if Dion and JR ball out during the restart of the season and playoff run I hope that doesn't make Kuz expendable where Pelkina goes cheap and does not re sign him and gives Dion and JR long term contracts.

Dion and JR aren't getting long term contracts :lol:

I want us to flip Kuz for Lavine somehow. Don't think he Danny Green and a 1st gets it done though.

Need Zach to sign with Klutch and ask outta Chicago.

At 2 mill a year, Kuzma is nearly untradable for anything worth going for if he plays average. But, if he does stink it up bad then yes trade him for a pack of peanuts

He's due for a contract extension and will be a restricted free agent after this season. His rookie contract is done and best believe other teams out there will offer him a max contract.

I want us to flip Kuz for Lavine somehow. Don't think he Danny Green and a 1st gets it done though.

Need Zach to sign with Klutch and ask outta Chicago.

I don't even remember what the Lakers next 5 years 1st round picks are after the AD trade :lol:

He's due for a contract extension and will be a restricted free agent after this season. His rookie contract is done and best believe other teams out there will offer him a max contract.

I don't think Kuz has the juice around the league that he thinks he has. He doesn't have to be extended until the summer of 2021 in which most teams are going big game hunting anyway.

I think we will keep Kuz for 3 + 1 deal at around 18 mill a year with part ownership stake deal in there.

Back
Top Bottom