**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Waiters and JR can’t be on court together. I’m assuming he’s just testing it out. Green Caruso or Kcp will be in there instead

Waiters think he needs the ball to be productive but he can’t do anything with it lol.. at least jr know his role

Reactions: DLF
Markieff's message is what truly needs to happen if we intend to make this world a better place for future generations.

Get rid of "History" class and replace it with classes in Culture and Diversity so mf'rs ain't ignorant about people of other cultures and customs.

There is no need to teach our kids what happened 400-500 years ago.

Nah history needs to be taught. Just the entire history so kids can get proper perspective.

What needs to happen first and foremost is reparations, but apparently that's too controversial.

Game is tough to watch. You can tell guys can’t wait for this game to be over

Is it me or these two scrimmage games seemed wayyyy longer than regular season games?
Or has it just been that long since we had basketball on TV :lol:

Is it me or these two scrimmage games seemed wayyyy longer than regular season games?
Or has it just been that long since we had basketball on TV :lol:
They are pretty tough to watch. When games have negative meaning it’s hard for us to get up for them let alone the players.

in reality even Our regular season games mean nothing. Clippers would have to go undefeated in all 8 while we go 3-5 for us to lose that first seed. And you know clippers will probably sit out every other game

Back
Top Bottom