**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

This is just like the last time we played them.

Played them close then let them run in the 4th. Smh

kyle lowry will win this game for the RAPs

lowry.jpg

Last edited:
Just wasn't in the cards tonight :/

Ah well at least we have that Clippers win last Thursday, if we had lost that and beat the Raptors today I would still be livid lol

I'll just chalk this one up to rust and the boys having to find their rhythm again.

Vogel gotta stop playing 2 bigs in important stretches of the game bros lol

danny green need to go work on his shot :lol:

Just finished the game mostly on single fast forward.
Let’s hope we don’t play the raptors in the finals if we make it. They have great length. Anthony Davis was useless today.
Still kind of impressed with how we came back to take slight lead. I thought it would be a blowout from the get go. Vogel still has work to do. Waiters highjacking the offense with 7 mins to go with game tied lead to a 7-0 run by Toronto so we gotta check that. Also, green. Holy ****. He is unplayable at this rate.

I’m not surprised by the loss though, after a good emotional gamevs clippers. Plus we couldn’t hit shots to save our lives.

Just finished the game mostly on single fast forward.
Let’s hope we don’t play the raptors in the finals if we make it. They have great length. Anthony Davis was useless today.
Still kind of impressed with how we came back to take slight lead. I thought it would be a blowout from the get go. Vogel still has work to do. Waiters highjacking the offense with 7 mins to go with game tied lead to a 7-0 run by Toronto so we gotta check that. Also, green. Holy ****. He is unplayable at this rate.

I’m not surprised by the loss though, after a good emotional gamevs clippers. Plus we couldn’t hit shots to save our lives.
My thoughts as well, that Clippers game was intense and you could tell Bron and AD energy was off.

If one of them showed up we maybe could've won it in a close score. That might've been the worst game I've seen from Brow as a laker.

Was happy to see for the most part Kuz and Caruso show up though.

The struggle against teams with length continues. There's only one team in the West that has them but all the top teams in the East man, if we make it there is gone be a problem.

-Lowry made shots
-Lakers guards did not make shots
-Kuz continuing good play
-Overpassing in the third hurt
-Raptors schemed against AD perfectly
-Vogel can't play Javale/Dwight against great teams

Vogel needs to give Morris as much run as possible. Lord knows he didn’t workout a second during the time off

The struggle against teams with length continues. There's only one team in the West that has them but all the top teams in the East man, if we make it there is gone be a problem.
Ya remember we got whipped by 76ers and raptors. Took god like games from LeBron vs Celtics and Milwaukee to win the ones at home, but got destroyed on road

also Houston gives us trouble bc athletic quick even smaller guys give us trouble. We are great vs traditional teams: nuggets, okc, Jazz, Mavs, even clippers with their7 foot centers and Harrell who plays inside.
Will see what happens. I’m not jumping to conclusions given the next level of Play LeBron is capable of that he clearly is saving. Plus Davis gonna kick it up too

one more win, clinch that top seed. Then just play to get into rhythm. Then use 1st round for “momentum”.

Back
Top Bottom