**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Have to figure out what to do with those hard double teams against AD.

And for God's sake...hit a wide open 3...

ze9p5c4hrme51.jpg

I'm not worried about any of these qualifier games, these are strictly to get into a Rhythm & flow again as a team. Offensively i wasn't expecting dudes to come off a 4 month layoff & just go right into it.

Also i am praying for the Spurs, We've rountinely beat them in the playoffs & that roster is mid. Not to mention DD has PTSD wit bron

I'm not worried about any of these qualifier games, these are strictly to get into a Rhythm & flow again as a team. Offensively i wasn't expecting dudes to come off a 4 month layoff & just go right into it.

Also i am praying for the Spurs, We've rountinely beat them in the playoffs & that roster is mid. Not to mention DD has PTSD wit bron
Plus would be nice to beat up on spurs one more time.

8/24 I'm putting on an instrumental mixtape called "Mamba Mentality" Leading up to this I want to share a Kobe inspired beat I had in the vault called "Game 7"
YT:

Soundcloud:

Fire

that Kobe pic though. :ohwell:|l

So dumb Lakers game has been blacked out. Doesn’t matter what cable/satellite company you have. Everybody on Twitter is pissed

It’s showing on Spectrum here in Vegas. But ESPN IS blacked out. And no one is giving any answers as to why either. My pops in San Diego just hit me asking why he can’t see the game. Had to plug him with a link

Vogel's confidence in Kieff must be low.

They need him to play more and well than Javale or JR.

Man I can’t even watch the game now at this Latinas house FML
Why you guys wanna watch on ESPN? They are awful

“no foul on Gobert. Caruso pushed him into Howard”
Sees replay: Gobert forearms Howard in face
Silence.

So dumb Lakers game has been blacked out. Doesn’t matter what cable/satellite company you have. Everybody on Twitter is pissed

It’s showing on Spectrum here in Vegas. But ESPN IS blacked out. And no one is giving any answers as to why either. My pops in San Diego just hit me asking why he can’t see the game. Had to plug him with a link
Blacked out here in Vegas, always ESPN too. Can't even watch my Lakers

Went to

Logged into the espn app to watch it and had to switch to spectrum on the TV....pissed af

heres another nugget you missed by watching on Spectrum instead of BSPN

Van GUndy: nobody is talking about Avery Bradley missing. If they are lucky enough to get to the western conference finals to play the Clippers, you're missing a guy who can guard PG or Kawhi.

Yes we would have put Bradley on Kawhi. Ok.

Back
Top Bottom