**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

At least this is happening now rather than the playoffs but they need to hit shots.

We didn't learn a thing from the last time we played them. Tried to force the ball into AD and he is just so passive. Cross court passes isn't going to get it done...

Oof I only caught the end but they shot horribly.

Are they mostly open 3s they are bricking?

Can't believe rockets attempted 57 lol

I gotta believe this 8 game season has a lot of gamesmanship. We don’t want to show our plays and strategy for the playoffs. The problem is we aren’t getting a good rhythm heading into the post season

They weren't trying to even force feed him, most of his buckets were off the offensive glass, nobody could make a post entry pass at all tonight either when he was fronted or had somebody on his back. Cook was super trash.

I gotta believe this 8 game season has a lot of gamesmanship. We don’t want to show our plays and strategy for the playoffs. The problem is we aren’t getting a good rhythm heading into the post season
Lololololololololololopolololol

George McCloud, damn old school name. He was hitting 3s with his eyes closed with the Mavs... when we got him Del Harris barely gave him playing time.

Back
Top Bottom