**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I gotta believe this 8 game season has a lot of gamesmanship. We don’t want to show our plays and strategy for the playoffs. The problem is we aren’t getting a good rhythm heading into the post season
Facing the grizzlies would be those rhythm games. Then the real playoffs start. Unless we play Portland...

Kinda would rather play Portland so people can shut the f up about them lol
Lol true. Bc after they stomp us, they can stop talking about us. Wait by “them” you meant us right?

writings on the wall. This has 2004 lakers spurs or 2011 lakers Mavs written all over it.
Just wait until the clamps tighten up once we lose game 1 of the first round. Team ain’t built for pressure. LeBron doesn’t have kyrie to help take the pressure off of him. AD ain’t about that life. Face reality guys. The 4 months off screwed is big time.

ironically Kuzma the only one who showed up in the bubble. AD had 1 good game

Horry was one of the rare guys we acquired who actually became a better shooter with us. If I remember correctly, he was more of a slasher/dunker with Houston and Phoenix

We so gotdamn deep, so gotdamn well coached, and so gotdamn ring hungry that anything less than back-to-back championships is a letdown if you ask me.

Ain't no way that a team led by AD and Brontosaurus King should fail in their quest to win 2 outta 2 in the next 2 playoff runs.
oh

Horry was one of the rare guys we acquired who actually became a better shooter with us. If I remember correctly, he was more of a slasher/dunker with Houston and Phoenix
Eh he made timely shots but imo his Jumper was overrated AF

Man, 2x 3-pt champ Jason Kapono and Vlad Rad, but our best 3-pt shooter since Horry was one Sasha Vujacic. 😂

put some respek on the Machine's name :pimp: :lol:

sasha-vujacic-of-the-los-angeles-lakers-shoots-a-free-throw-against-picture-id102186298

I totally stan'd Sasha lol

maybe he aggravated it somehow or have the 4 months off was detrimental to it. cuz he was looking good before the break.

or maybe he just gotta ramp up the groin.. idk it is kinda weird tho. but i figure even if he has kinda been playing ball here and there secretly nothing can replicate game pace

he need to take "that trip" to Miami or something real quick lol

:lol:

so...what now??

I mean didn’t know Vogel and co was going to rest LeBron, McGee, and Caruso. Makes sense tho but I would like to see the Lakers shore up their playoff rotation and then rest. Felt like Rockets did that with their 8 man rotation basically without Russ though.

Sasha doesn’t count in that “come to lakers and see your percentage drop” since he was drafted by LA and groomed here.

Anyone have connections with the lakers? I’m telling you I have the solution to their lost mojo

lock them in a room. Release some starving dogs on them.5 minutes. Problem solved.

Sucks if we face the clippers we won’t get that 7 home games advantage in the bubble. Damn you COVID!

Guys. Think about it:
If you think about just the leadership aspect of this team. We lost Avery Bradley, Demarcus Cousins and rajon Rondo on the roster. All three of whom were big-time leaders on this team. Also lost a vet coach in Hollins.
To compound that, we added JR freaking smith and Waiters, two anti leaders

would not surprise me if LeBron caller rondo and asked him to make his way to Florida early

Kind of a weird post (I know, you're surprised. Me? a weird post??):

ASSUMING we are just not taking these games seriously and truly are good as we have been all year....I am back and forth on being scared of Portland. Reason being: they play conventional. They have 2-3 real centers. This means we will be able to play McGee and Howard. Its when teams are too fast for those two where we lose our identity. But...of course if we are playing the way are playing now...we wont even beat the Spurs. Thats a whole 'nother story though

Back
Top Bottom