**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Bron seems to be picking up in terms of how he's approaching driving to the basket as of late
Good for us.
Bad for us is the lack of calls he generates lol

Also I feel some of the reason he doesn't attack as much is cuz they run a lot of 2 bigs and you got Dwight/Javale down there at pretty much all times with AD on the perimeter
Might be because AD doesn't like playing 5 that much? Idk lol

Kuz has been really good in the bubble though. Before the break I've noticed his defense getting better and now it's pretty solid. They even switched DG off Murray and put Kuz on him lol
He seems to have found his shot and after that Buzzer Beater i think it'll be good for his confidence and he SHOULD be an impactful player in the offs

It's gonna be a grindy *** post season run tho lol

There used to be a time when I would hear someone like Colin cowherd predict that the Blazers will beat the Lakers. And use altered facts. Facts that omit small little things about them that will make the argument untrue. When I would hear those things in the past I will quickly turn off the radio and get angry. But now I’m just like “OK you’re entitled to your opinion, let’s see what happens”. Unfortunately these professionals are never held accountable for their bad predictions.
I am at a point right now where I’m rooting for the Blazers because I want the Lakers to destroy them so everybody can shut the hell up

There used to be a time when I would hear someone like Colin cowherd predict that the Blazers will beat the Lakers. And use altered facts. Facts that omit small little things about them that will make the argument untrue. When I would hear those things in the past I will quickly turn off the radio and get angry. But now I’m just like “OK you’re entitled to your opinion, let’s see what happens”. Unfortunately these professionals are never held accountable for their bad predictions.
I am at a point right now where I’m rooting for the Blazers because I want the Lakers to destroy them so everybody can shut the hell up
Colin

Called the lakers Fools Gold today

and entire media has been pushing the Portland will upset Lakers propaganda lol

I have really REALLY learned since Bron came over here how bad the media really hates the lakers :lol: Now Bron here and it’s4x the hate

I want Portland now. I’m so sick of this media ****.

Yes. Portland is suppose to beat us when they can’t beat the third string clippers or the sorry *** Mavs.

POR is Dame or bust, he'll have to average 40 for 4 games. Don't think it's possible.
Dame gonna go for 40 a night playing our guards.

As long as it’s not coupled with CJ + Another blazer going off we should be fine :lol:

update: CJ Has a fractured back, don’t see them beating us without him (if he doesn’t play)

Last edited:
Portland barely beat a HORRIFIC Dallas team. Lost to the Kawhi and George P boy less clippers. If we can’t beat them, we don’t deserve to win a title.

Blazers have given up 122 pts a game during the bubble, should be be just what our struggle offense ordered and needs to get back on track. They offer no resistance.

Blazers have given up 122 pts a game during the bubble, should be be just what our struggle offense ordered and needs to get back on track. They offer no resistance.
Plus their playing of real centers will make Howard and even mcgeee more playable. Ad feasts on bigger slower guys.

20200812_151946.jpg

Another one for the collection.

M&N is kinda stupid though. They wore the whites once in the series vs the Celtics and lost that game. They should have given us the home one. Dah well.

one of the goat kobe kicks tbh. i want so bad. but like 2 pairs so i can hoop in one. love it so much. being a hof AND an UNDFTD collab....bruh....gonna be brutal.

Back
Top Bottom