**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

0364A8DC-1265-4397-9D5A-6B54F15F1815.jpeg
Got this in the mail today

If I remember correctly that mamba jersey was overpriced on release. Wonder what msrp will be now???

They were priced like the rest of the authentics on Nike i thought, end up getting mine on sale though j from FTL.

The 8/24 is a swing man though and is going to be $120.

Yes. I’m so scared of Portland.
they are dominating the Tyler Johnson and Garrett Temple led Nets. 27-27 lol

This Portland might be the most overrated team in the history of the NBA. If you didn’t know anything about the season and were given a glimpse into the current news cycle, you would have thought the Blazers are 8-0 in the bubble and had beaten both LA teams, Milwaukee, Boston and Toronto by 25+

This Portland might be the most overrated team in the history of the NBA. If you didn’t know anything about the season and were given a glimpse into the current news cycle, you would have thought the Blazers are 8-0 in the bubble and had beaten both LA teams, Milwaukee, Boston and Toronto by 25+
It’s because Dame torching lol

Lakers will win but Lillard is known to just go off on the Lakers. 4-3 in the last 2 seasons and I think the Blazers were 14-0 against the Lakers prior lol.

Totally different team obviously but Dame just brings bad juju to the Lakers :lol: I'd rather face the Spurs initially since I don't like their fanbase.

If blazers beat lakers it will be because of the lakers not because of lillard or McCollum or whoever they have.
There is zero reason why AD can’t dominate whiteside or Nurkic and who guarding LeBron? Melo? Gary Trent jr? How about when we put LeBron in a pick and roll and have cj or Lillard on him?

Let’s go Portland. I need LeBron to find his rhythm abusing Gary Trent Jr.

So when their closing lineup of

nurkic
Melo
Trent
Cj
Dame

ARe out there, how they defending Caruso, green, Kuzma, LeBron, AD?

hell you might actually be able to play cook

also,get LeBron in some pick and rolls onto Dame. See how he handles4-5 plays straight of getting backed down

They out there playing almost 40 minutes a game playing every other game they gonna be gassed. Gonna need grizz to at least win one

Yeah, this Blazers team has its moments when they can bring it on the offensive end, but their defense is pretty spotty and I feel like this Lakers squad can handle them in 5-6 games, barring lazy Laker play/Lillard going nuclear/injuries.

As a Lakers fan living in Portland, a Lakers-Blazers was my ideal playoff scenario pre-pandemic. Now I gotta watch the games from home, when I could have been at the game... But then again, I should be grateful we have playoff games at all...

I'm curious what version of Kuzma shows up in the playoffs. If he can play at a consistently high level :smokin

Really wish we had Bradley. Very good defender on the perimeter who can hit a three get some steals

wonder if he’ll be wanted back next year after leaving the squad. Sometimes players feel like ‘you weren’t here you didn’t ride with us’ kinda thing

Back
Top Bottom