**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Happy Birthday to Kobe. Wow, crazy to think that he's not with us anymore. It still doesn't feel real to me, don't think it ever will. Vanessa posted something just now on IG, and it got me in my feels again. Never met the guy, and the closest I ever got was watching him play live at Staples, and wherever work had me, and the Lakers happen to be there. But those are the memories I will cherish forever. Happy Birthday, Kob! We miss you everyday.
You further along than me, I haven't even watched any of the reactionary videos from former players or Jordan speak on it. Nope not ready to get those feels just yet. He was my favorite player, Jordan was a little before my time. Since he played so long I saw him, but Kobe I saw come into the league and leave. Always will be the GOAT of my generation. #MambaOut.

tenor.gif

Kawhi could be on his way to an easy finals trip. (in
both the west or east

yet he got stuck with Layoff P

He didn't get stuck with anyone
remember he pulled the rug from under all of us in the caper of the year to get PG and to be a clipper
When given the power. He actually chose the worst scenario for himself.
Russ laughin
PG gonna hit Kawhi with a "Don't even trip, Next year Ima be 100%" for the next 2 years

Kawhi goofed

Kawhi could be on his way to an easy finals trip. (in
both the west or east

yet he got stuck with Layoff P

He recruited him to the Clips. He told Doc, logo, and Lawrence Frank make that trade for Playoff P or else he wasn't signing with the Clippers :lol:

I
He didn't get stuck with anyone
remember he pulled the rug from under all of us in the caper of the year to get PG and to be a clipper
When given the power. He actually chose the worst scenario for himself.
Russ laughin
PG gonna hit Kawhi with a "Don't even trip, Next year Ima be 100%" for the next 2 years

Kawhi goofed
He recruited him to the Clips. He told Doc, logo, and Lawrence Frank make that trade for Playoff P or else he wasn't signing with the Clippers :lol:
Was using stuck loosely but I know PG + Kawhi is good but Clippers would be better imo if it was last years roster + Kawhi imo

OKC fleeced them boys

NEED a Lakers win tomorrow. Not only for Mamba day but also bc if they are up 3-1, Portland will just roll over since nobody wants to stay in the bubble any longer if they see that they have no chance.

I might just go ahead and camp out in the Clippers thread tonight and remind them what I been telling em since October - that having Zubac and Harrell inside as their primary big men ain't gonna win em a championship any time soon lol

I might just go ahead and camp out in the Clippers thread tonight and remind them what I been telling em since October - that having Zubac and Harrell inside as their primary big men ain't gonna win em a championship any time soon lol
Or we can just focus on our team and ignore them as the irrelevant yet arrogant *******s they are. They ain’t even on the radar. Win or lose. I won’t give them the satisfaction

More convinced than ever that we can beat the Clippers. In an event that Dallas beats them, we SHOULD walk to the finals

Win or lose, I’m honestly concerned and curious about any offseason moves we make or don’t make

Back
Top Bottom