**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I'm already looking forward to next round against Houston. Even though he doesn't like it, I think Anthony Davis is going to have to play almost the entire series against Houston at the 5. Haven't Dwight and Javale out there is too much of a liability on defense. I wouldn't be surprised if we see LeBron play some time at the center as well

Reactions: DLF
I'm already looking forward to next round against Houston. Even though he doesn't like it, I think Anthony Davis is going to have to play almost the entire series against Houston at the 5. Haven't Dwight and Javale out there is too much of a liability on defense. I wouldn't be surprised if we see LeBron play some time at the center as well
I agree.

I do fear for AD though, he’s very bad against smaller/quicker defenders

1598197833163.png

Happy Birthday to Kobe. Wow, crazy to think that he's not with us anymore. It still doesn't feel real to me, don't think it ever will. Vanessa posted something just now on IG, and it got me in my feels again. Never met the guy, and the closest I ever got was watching him play live at Staples, and wherever work had me, and the Lakers happen to be there. But those are the memories I will cherish forever. Happy Birthday, Kob! We miss you everyday.

Know its a celebration for mamba man, but Vanessas post just making me feel all types of horrible again today.

Wish Nike released normal versions of his old shoes. Not weird graffiti or patent leather purple kinds :frown:

At Guard...from Lower Merion High School....

6'6" #8-24.....Kobeeeeeeee Bryant!!

Knocked down 8 and 24 free throws in a row, no sweat.

Thinking of you "823" like how we used to do it by code on the pager back in '95-'96 when we wuz hittin each other on the hip.

HBD OG

Talked to a family friend last night. CEO of a very successful business in So Cal. Said he knew Ara Zobayan and flew with him many times. Said Ara was a master pilot and the best of the best that there’s no way he had spatial disorientation or pilot error. He can fly and land safely in any condition. he told me his own personal opinion is that Ara had a stroke/heart attack and crashed the chopper. The way that helicopter is set up the pilot cabin is completely cut off from the passenger cabin and there’s no way anyone would’ve known if he passed out. He said that’s his personal belief of what happened. This guy is a lakers season ticket holder 6 rows up from the floor. He had a personal relationship with Ara but a HUGE Kobe and laker fan.

I’ve never thought about that angle but I guess it’s possible he had a stroke. We’d never know as the soft tissue in the bodies (ie brain/heart) were burned

happy birthday kobe
Rest eternally in peace
We miss you everyday my goat

Talked to a family friend last night. CEO of a very successful business in So Cal. Said he knew Ara Zobayan and flew with him many times. Said Ara was a master pilot and the best of the best that there’s no way he had spatial disorientation or pilot error. He can fly and land safely in any condition. he told me his own personal opinion is that Ara had a stroke/heart attack and crashed the chopper. The way that helicopter is set up the pilot cabin is completely cut off from the passenger cabin and there’s no way anyone would’ve known if he passed out. He said that’s his personal belief of what happened. This guy is a lakers season ticket holder 6 rows up from the floor. He had a personal relationship with Ara but a HUGE Kobe and laker fan.

I’ve never thought about that angle but I guess it’s possible he had a stroke. We’d never know as the soft tissue in the bodies (ie brain/heart) were burned

happy birthday kobe
Rest eternally in peace
We miss you everyday my goat

That's not what the report came out and said.

Man, that Vanessa post is so hard to read. I can't imagine how she feels. I wish all the best, and give all the strength to the Bryant family.

Man dedicated more than half of his young life to Laker fans. Gave us 5 Championships, 2 decades of excellence and countless highlight reels. Proud to say I was there during for all his ups and downs, from beginning to the very end.

RIP to my GOAT.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom