**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

so happy Playoff LeBron is rounding into form man

he starting to get more comfortable with his Bubble Jumper too. Once that comes and the middies come eek

and if AD got the jumper going just pack it up bruh

It's annoying that we need to go out there again on Wednesday. We are one historically unlucky game away from this being a sweep.

Did anyone cop the Lebron mamba jersey? Barely checked my email and lakersstore sent an email with a link to it lol

j9pzdxhow2j51.jpg

Portland & their trash defense, along with all the hype put behind them after game 1 might have been the perfect kick starter for the Lakers Offense. I love that KCP has been confident as hell since having that game, Kuz has been consistent & defensively everyone has been locked in.

I keep hearing that the Rockets are gonna give us trouble & on theory i could see why people feel that way, but i think we're a horrible matchup for Houston personally. AD & Lebron are going to make them pay at the line & their offense is too predictable to really demolish our defense as a team. Add in Russ coming off an injury & likely rusty against us, our transition game is gonna be amazing.

We’d destroy the Rockets. They rely too much on the three to compete with us.
The Rockets offer the greatest variants of any team due to their high volume of threes. If they're hitting their threes, they're pretty much unbeatable. If they're shooting 40% on 50+ three-point attempts per game, no team in the league. Fortunately for us, we play good three-point defense and the likelihood of them shooting that well often enough to beat us four out of seven times is unlikely. I think we would win in six but it wouldn't be easy. Houston always has a game where they hit 20+ threes

The Rockets offer the greatest variants of any team due to their high volume of threes. If they're hitting their threes, they're pretty much unbeatable. If they're shooting 40% on 50+ three-point attempts per game, no team in the league. Fortunately for us, we play good three-point defense and the likelihood of them shooting that well often enough to beat us four out of seven times is unlikely. I think we would win in six but it wouldn't be easy. Houston always has a game where they hit 20+ threes
A healthy Westbrook would worry me. But alas...

Game 4 vs okc. Houston shot 39.9 from 3 and made 23 of them

I don’t know why when Harden drives in, Everyone should stay with their men except whoever is guarding Tucker and let harden either try to shoot over AD or McGee or give Tucker open 3s. Even if Tucker shoots 25 of them. He won’t make more than 10. 25 possessions 30 pts. Hypothetical but it’s annoying when entire team collapses on harden when he wants you to so he can kick it out their their shooter. Make him beat you with a floater over a 7 footer or let Tucker beat you

Back
Top Bottom