**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

7D8E52B5-F583-45A1-A4BD-C810ECCADF3C.png

I would hit up EPS. They might be able to change it.

I got the Kuz version of that jersey.

Saw the Lebron jersey last night but it was long gone.

I think our 3pt% will settle somewhere around 33-37%... Don't expect those results once we start playing tougher teams.

With Lebron and AD, just shooting a respectable percentage will make us tough to beat.

Mavs win tonight it’s a wrap...
Doc might tell PG I never liked you anyway!
Nah. I doubt clips lose. But it’s still good that they get worked a little to allow for future teams to scheme for them. Clearly Mavs are doing something right. Also I like to stress them out a little

Nah. I doubt clips lose. But it’s still good that they get worked a little to allow for future teams to scheme for them. Clearly Mavs are doing something right. Also I like to stress them out a little
Too much PT for Reggie Jackson is bad for them, and F it let PG try to get 30 tonight and play right into the Mavs hands.

Too much PT for Reggie Jackson is bad for them, and F it let PG try to get 30 tonight and play right into the Mavs hands.
This!!!

Teams already head hunt Lou for easy buckets.
You letting them hunt Reggie and Lou....thats a huge issue

This!!!

Teams already head hunt Lou for easy buckets.
You letting them hunt Reggie and Lou....thats a huge issue
And if they play Beverly more when he’s back, then you lose ability to score ESPECIALLY IF PG plays subpar.

CJ gonna go off
lakers in 6
but i’ll take 5 :lol:

wish dame nothing but healthy and a speedy recovery 🙏🏽🙏🏽

Always tough when the other teams main guy is out. Changes our game plan and I hope there is no let down. I don’t think there will be bc of Portland’s weak defense and they gonna replace dame with an even worse defender in Simons. But there’s always a classic let down situation sometime

the bubble also adds a new layer in that players are probably exhausted on Portland’s team playing every other day away from home and playing at 1000 miles an hour too. I’m sure they wanna just end the inevitable and go home tomorrow night/Thursday AM

Welp, is it bad to look forward to our next opponent? Thunder giving some good film how to beat the Rockets, just can’t let Rockets shoot lights out. Thunder has a pretty well balanced roster and they like to throw out their 3 guard lineup.

Back
Top Bottom