**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

They play a 7 man rotation, use your bigs and length to absolutely punish them and wear out their legs. That will affect their 3's and then you can just rebound and push.

Don't foul Harden 200 times and let him score off just free throws. And when they penetrate into the lane, leave them for chase behind blocks by the primary defender, don't try to help and let them kick back out for 3 (which is what they want to do)

AD needs to put up a bunch of 40-20's and end the series quick and be ready for the winner of LAC-Den.

No mercy. Sweep them. Bury their franchise, get their coach fired, and get their whole philosophy questioned all off season. Expose Harden and Russ 100000%. Ruin them.

(Or win in 7 barely, I don't care, just win the series any way shape or form)

AD plays horrible vs smaller faster players. I think AD will lay a big time dud this game.

Houston has momentum. LeBron always plays bad after long rest.

rockets by 6 tonight.

SRS

huh? he put up 32 and 13 the last time they played a real game. I don't put stock into him struggling in the bubble game because I don't think the lakers were playing for anything in the bubble and lebron didn't play in that game. AD should easily have a clean 38 and 16 tonight against a bunch of smaller defenders who just got through a fairly physical 7 game series.

huh? he put up 32 and 13 the last time they played a real game. I don't put stock into him struggling in the bubble game because I don't think the lakers were playing for anything in the bubble and lebron didn't play in that game. AD should easily have a clean 38 and 16 tonight against a bunch of smaller defenders who just got through a fairly physical 7 game series.
He dominates bigger players bc of speed. With smaller guys, their speed and quick hands bother him. This is fact.

Lakers are for sure winning tonight. It'll be a tough game, bbut with those fresh legs, they'll be on one.

Hope we smack em in the face to open the series.

Please not a game where we miss every open shot;

giphy.gif

-foe

Player of the game today will be Danny Green. He’ll lead the lakers tonight with a smooth 12 and 3 on 2/14 from 3.

All this talk of posting up lol
Y’all know damn well LeBron ain’t bout that post life and AD gets bodied by Lillard and Beverly and resorts to fade aways, they’ll put Tucker on him to push him out

Dwight and JaVale trash with their backs to the basket

we just need to make open shots and control the boards and punish them with offensive rebounds and put backs; and lobs all day

on my Delusional vibe right now lol

All this talk of posting up lol
Y’all know damn well LeBron ain’t bout that post life and AD gets bodied by Lillard and Beverly and resorts to fade aways, they’ll put Tucker on him to push him out

Dwight and JaVale trash with their backs to the basket

we just need to make open shots and control the boards and punish them with offensive rebounds and put backs; and lobs all day

on my Delusional vibe right now lol
Dis man knows. So far this season Vogel loves when his players post up smaller guys. If we resort to that early and Houston is smacking the ball away at will then I will change my prediction from Hou by 6 to Hou by 16.

AD better go out and drop 40 & 20 tonight.

None of this crap of Lebron setting up AC, Bubble Cheesse, JR Smith, Kuz, KCP for 3's tonight.

Bubble cheese is thee absolute worst nickname ever.

I’m pretty sure only the corny spectrum staff call him that.

Waiters should get minutes in my opinion. Unless he blatantly misses assignments on D. He can easily slice through the defense. With no shot blockers he should be able to get at least 3-4 layups a half

Vogel said he's getting creative tonite. I hope he's not just talking because there's a lot you can do with this roster.

Back
Top Bottom