**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Lakers need that rest to chase this rockets team.
Let russell shoot IDC just defend the 3 at all costs.
Okc was getting in the passing lanes late.
AD just need to be calm and feast in the paint.
Bron gonna Bron.
Let's go lakerz

Man I wish OKC pulled it off, not cause I fear the Rockets but I just hate watching their style of basketball. :smh: :lol:
Does harden still look for fouls and jerk his head back on contact - the reason BI got pissed off in the first place haha

We needed Houston to win. This will benefit us. Playing OKC would’ve been a cakewalk and would’ve allowed us to take our foot of the gas. We should handle Houston easily but at least we have to stay focused and be competitive.

We needed Houston to win. This will benefit us. Playing OKC would’ve been a cakewalk and would’ve allowed us to take our foot of the gas. We should handle Houston easily but at least we have to stay focused and be competitive.
Like POR, we gotta be on our toes on defense cause that offense in theory is deadly but as long as Bron and Brow show up they got nothing to sweat.

Got Lakers in 5. Not surprised if they lose 1, then next 3 (like POR) but fumble G5 then close out in 6 tho lol have to feel like rockets get hot at least 1 game

especially with how the Lakers can give up a lot of 3s sometimes

Last time we played the Rockets we got torched in the 3's and couldn't keep up.
Westbrook had 41?? Hope that guy doesn't show up.
AD had a a good game but everyone else didn't.

Lakers in 6. It will take a couple of games to figure out the Small Ball

Y'all are really hyping up this one regular season game where we lost. it was literally the first game the Rockets started playing small ball so no one had seen it and a healthy Russell Westbrook dropped 40. These rockets aren't the same team, we have film on their small ball lineup and know how to attack it and that Russell Westbrook isn't walking through the door. Lakers in five

If we do anything other than play in the post, I’ll be upset. There’s no reason that AD can’t average at least 30 this series.
I disagree. Posting up is what Houston wants you to do. They are too athletic and seem to always slap the ball away. I’d do what okc did on a lot of possessions which is simply drive past their cement footed defenders.

I’m sure LeBron barely got any sleep last night. He probably replaying the last play where Dort didn’t pump fake and drive in for the easy layups or how cp3 went ghost for the last 6 mins as Shai repeatedly made mistake after mistake

LeBron sees the writing. Rockets gonna run us out the building. Rox in 5

97997021_3556962731017124_7403021118484774912_o.jpg

Back
Top Bottom