**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Wtf is Vogel doing.

You leaving Rondo in and he hasn’t played since March.
You leave brick *** a Danny green in and sit KCP

What makes me mad is that they were literally a possession away from taking the lead then a careless turnover or foul. You let Houston hangout like this and LAW AND ORDER will do what has to be done.

Every time we got close...we made a mistake.

there's a 1-0 game 7 hockey playoff game, or the dodgers down 2-1 to the rockies if you want to watch decent sports teams play with some semblance of intelligence

Watching the dodgers. Mookie tied it up. He shows up when his team needs him...

Soft *** AD let PJ tucker kill him.

The offense was horrid hero ball that whole 4th quarter. You need to have lebron going downhill the whole game.
0 points in the 4th for the kang.
Onto the next one.
As much as I liked ADs and LeBron's kicks they were left for dead by bricks R us

dont worry guys

all we have to do is:

-change ADs behavior and have him be more aggressive.
-either bench rondo, or have him instantly shoot lights out and not turn the ball over anymore
- stop fouling harden
-pray their players miss every 3 for stretches
- pray russy tears his quad again
- have green shoot 60 percent from 3
- have tucker forget how to box out

thats it!!! we can do it. we can still win in 4 in my opinion!!

Can’t get too high, can’t get too low. Just focus on the next one.

I would love to agree...

But this was the worst possible match up for us.

AD/Vogel have to figure out a way to counter the fronting they are doing.

Really what it comes down to is this, I don't think we can play mcgee or dwight big minutes. For the minutes they got, they didn't do anything.

Well, gentlemen sweep will have to do.

Can't be even on the boards. Shot poorly and didn't rebound enough.

Fix that, limit careless turnovers, we'll be fine.

Hope you are right.

Personally the only way we win is in 7 games. And gotta hope Harden plays his normal game 7.

unlike last series, they seem to have us figured out. dating back to February., LIteally nothing has changed. this is m0re like the Pistons Lakers 04 finals. where they figured us out and we just didnt know what to do.

We played a team that didn't play anyone over 6'8...

And the battle for the boards was even..41-41.

Worst part, they had more offensive rebounds than us...

For a team that plays three 7 footers, that is unacceptable.

Last edited:
Guys don't worry one bit. Gordon just played his last good game of the series. Tucker as well. In fact, Rivers, Gordon, and PJ are all gonna run out of gas by game 3 just like what happened to Nutkic and Whiteside in Portland.

We win handily from here on out. Game 1s in the bubble are always gonna be feeler games. Like rounds 1 and 2 in a boxing match.

As long as that Celtic dont get more than 5 min a game, we will win any 7 game series

All this talk of posting up lol
Y’all know damn well LeBron ain’t bout that post life and AD gets bodied by Lillard and Beverly and resorts to fade aways, they’ll put Tucker on him to push him out

Dwight and JaVale trash with their backs to the basket

we just need to make open shots and control the boards and punish them with offensive rebounds and put backs; and lobs all day

on my Delusional vibe right now lol

💯

Wow. Mcgee was the only player who had a postive +/-.

The entire Rockets team besides Harden had a positive +/-. Harden was at 0.

Just nuts...

I knew this series would be an issue. I recall after trading Capela the Rockets handled business against the Lakers back in Feb.

Lakers playing with no heart tonight. They looked gas with their ****en tan lines

Back
Top Bottom