**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Yezzurrr
I Been saying it since October. Lakers size and length is what sets them apart from most teams. Take advantage of it.

Lakers can negate the Rockets' reliance on speed by dominating the points in the paint and forcing their will by getting to the foul line a lot more times than they do.

Points in the paint today: HOU 42, LAL 40. How u gonna let the smurfs outscore you inside like that.

Last edited:
843F800A-78E8-499D-B449-49B4A8486F8B.jpeg

AD getting locked up by Tucker is freken embarrasing bruh.... AD playing into their game plan when he decides to shoot fadeaways from 17 feet smh...

and lebron checked out of the game already at 7 minutes in the 4th.... Vogel gotta be better and adjust during the game.

It’s easy to say play big, but you need to also get players the ball in position to succeed.
Javele is goofy out there most of the time and Dwight is a hacking *** *****.

25 and 14 is average af when you’re the tallest player on the courts at times.

PJs needs to be in foul trouble byhalf time.

The clippers play Harrell Morris Kawhi pg and Lou. They ain’t sprawling with 7 footera yet they dominate you inside and out.

we have soft big men. Morris can’t shoot. Dudley is fat and Kuzma is still wondering what he will put on Instagram. The playoffs is a game of matchups and we had the worst possible matchups. Face it. Cp3 disappearing and shai doing dumb **** over and over and over down the stretch might cost us out title.

think about it: they put harden on AD for stretches. Harden. Lol.

And honestly NONE of the adjustments will mean anything if rondo continues to ply more then 12-15 mins. Caruso needs to be our main back up. He is perfect vs this team bc he has a crazy high motor.

This offense.. this line up.
AD get in the paint and bang these little ******.
You don't understand the size dynamic. Just because the Lakers players are taller doesn't mean they're stronger to just back guys down. Shorter players, more compact muscle, lower center of gravity. PJ like a brick wall on the block. And James doesn't skip leg day either. AD isn't a bully in the post. He operates on quick runs and lobs. If he has to back down guys all night, which is essentially squatting a couple hundred pounds, it's wraps. His quads and hamstrings will be cooked.

yeah i think its been pointed it out that the little defenders like PJ who are built like buicks bother AD more than any other defender lol

don't think they'll be able to comfortably operate out of the post if the others aren't making their shots to help space the floor

whenever AD or Bron catch it in the post its a like a wall of 5 defenders all like 1.5 steps away from helping

You don't understand the size dynamic. Just because the Lakers players are taller doesn't mean they're stronger to just back guys down. Shorter players, more compact muscle, lower center of gravity. PJ like a brick wall on the block. And James doesn't skip leg day either. AD isn't a bully in the post. He operates on quick runs and lobs. If he has to back down guys all night, which is essentially squatting a couple hundred pounds, it's wraps. His quads and hamstrings will be cooked.

Naw I fully understand that.
I also understand that if AD gets deeper in the paint, he's probably scoring, getting a put back or spamming free throws. He just has to be more assertive.

Y’all size discriminating. Size doesn’t matter. I don’t care what women have told me. Size does not matter!!!! Dammit

I don't know if trying to get AD deeper in the post is the play. Especially if they keep fronting him.

It's a mix of box in 1 plus zone that they play. We aren't a good three point shooting team so it works.

If our guys start to hit 3's it might force them to do something different.

Either way, Vogel better come up with a better game plan. As soon as Pringles switch PJ on AD the game changed and we did nothing to change.

Also if he trots that line up of Rondo with dwight out there again, he should shoot himself.

I think trying to force rondo in right now is a mistake. The chemistry is there with Caruso getting minutes.

We have to stop swiping. Just keep your hands up. Everytime we swipe they are gonna blow the whiste. Stop backing up so much on the drives. Just be soild. Those charge calls will start going our way if we just set our feet.

It's not.

Need to run the floor and get him moving to the rim (pick and roll). The post ups are fool's gold.

Back
Top Bottom