**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

If we stop doubling and leaving guys open for 3s this game would be easier. 20 3s is unacceptable.

Shoulda won by 24 because there were stretches when we should've stopped shooting so many threes and our misses from deep allowed them to get in rhythm with their threes

Great 4th quarter need cruise control in the 3rd.
Rockets offense is exhausting and this team played like a swarm of bees.
That's my Kang.
Shout out to Kieff and DG hitting 3s.
Mcgee and howard have to DNP just for defensive purposes.
Give westbrook the og Rondo treatment.
Good team win.

Shoutout to Rondo, Kuz and Kieff. Huge boost from the bench tonight.
Still a lot of stuff to straighten up but the effort from this 4th quarter is encouraging. 122 D is a nice adjustment, they just gotta stop with the pointless doubles that lead them scrambling. If James Harden is going to go off for 40 sure but not with Tucker and co. adding more damage.
Hoping tonight is a nudge they need going forward.

I knack on Vogel a lot but good for him for not putting in Dwight tonight.

I don't think Kieff is going to shoot like that again this series. Rondo will be a mixed bag, but we got a glimpse of Playoff Rondo tonight. Caruso and Kuz were stellar tonight.

I'm fine with the strategy to double Harden. They can't guard him. Minus whale force the other Rockets to make their shots. I doubt they can catch fire like that third quarter again. More likely Westbrook will be bad than that shooting display happening again.

If Harden goes off for 50 and they lose cool.

The double teams that led to the wide open 3's have to stop.

If they drive and get a lay up...coo, just don't foul.

There is no reason why we can't beat them by 20...

2-0 in the Kobe/Gigi uniforms.

Can’t give up WIDE open corner 3s. Don’t think they can shoot 50 percent from 3 all series. But can’t leave them WIDE open

Back
Top Bottom