**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I was disappointed in Kuz this year. He never looked comfortable. Don't know if it was expectations or not being able to just run and shoot like his first 2 years.

Today y’all are Mickey Mouse Champions.

We’ll see who the real champions are next season (assuming it’s not in a bubble)

Go ****.
CB4E9D91-9CB3-4106-9308-8116E931CBED.gif

I was disappointed in Kuz this year. He never looked comfortable. Don't know if it was expectations or not being able to just run and shoot like his first 2 years.

Think he struggled accepting his role. He's made it apparent multiple times he thinks he can be a star level player and he's one of those guys that needs the ball in his hands frequently to be locked in. He made huge strides on defense and off-ball work, I know everyone wants him gone but I think he can still make it work here. Won't be shocked if he gets flipped though.

Think he struggled accepting his role. He's made it apparent multiple times he thinks he can be a star level player and he's one of those guys that needs the ball in his hands frequently to be locked in. He made huge strides on defense and off-ball work, I know everyone wants him gone but I think he can still make it work here. Won't be shocked if he gets flipped though.
No he has to go
We’re not paying him

Don't get it twisted, I got nothing but love for Kuzma and everything he sacrificed for this team. He went from having the green light to shoot on a bottom feeder to immediately trying to find a rule on a title contender. That's a tough transition.

Instead of pouting about touches and shots, he found a role and filled it. I think we should trade him just due to the fact that he's going to want to get paid next off season and we have holes to fill in this roster but it's nothing against him

He talked big cash **** after he came back from injury. Had 1 good game and was a bonehead all the rest. Had such high hopes for him. But yeah, he gotta go. Package him with Danny green. See if anybody is interested. Swing em to Detroit, cop drose.

Today we are champions

Celebrate the next couple of days

Back to work next week

We become targets now

all you bro

Imma enjoy this for many months. I’m so sick of the nba media that I will not even watch these hot take shows or follow the trade rumors and weirdos on tv anymore. Adam silver hopefully fixes this problem. Nba going full WWE now. The commentators are all horrible. The pre and post game people are all horrible. The narratives are all horrible. The fake storylines. The lack of breaking down the game and adjustments made pre and post game vs outlandish predictions by idiots like Jalen Rose Paul pierce and the never accomplished anything in the league Jay Williams. It’s all a joke

imma drink their tears for a while.

Back
Top Bottom