**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

all you bro

Imma enjoy this for many months. I’m so sick of the nba media that I will not even watch these hot take shows or follow the trade rumors and weirdos on tv anymore. Adam silver hopefully fixes this problem. Nba going full WWE now. The commentators are all horrible. The pre and post game people are all horrible. The narratives are all horrible. The fake storylines. The lack of breaking down the game and adjustments made pre and post game vs outlandish predictions by idiots like Jalen Rose Paul pierce and the never accomplished anything in the league Jay Williams. It’s all a joke

imma drink their tears for a while.
Glad I’m not the only one who stopped watching those shows. I ignored them during the entire finals.

I haven't been live in the thread too much tonight. Glad to see how litty it is in here.

My grandma watched the game at the crib...To win another chip, while she still around, it's everything bruh. Her and my grandpa put me on to the Lakers as a kid man. Especially growing up in Socal, this **** is everything, everytime they came to visit from the Philippines. They just wanted to post up and watch Laker games. Grandpa passed not too long after the last chip. But I know he happy af right now.

Congrats to our team and congrats to ya'll man. We back.

I take 100% credit for the Lakers Finals win.

I saved us from having to face the Clippers by unleashing the Clippers curse in their thread.

You're welcome.

tenor.gif

I don’t post a lot in any threads, but I’ve been a laker fan for a long time. Grew up in the Bay Area and moved to la in 2012. I loved going to laker games at staples even though the team was trash after 2013(tickets were super cheap). I hated moving Back to the bay in 2015 and having to deal with the massive amount of bandwagon warriors fans that popped up out of nowhere. So glad to see my team back on top. 2010 feels like a lifetime ago. lebron came through on his promise. I’m still sad about losing Kobe, but I’ll sleep a little easier tonight.

Was rocking my Laker gear all day today. Was getting so much love (before we actually won) Missed that feeling. Just the city having so much Laker pride. Can’t only imagine what’s it’s going to be like now! Can’t wait.

Side note, malls are open back up here in LA. Couldn’t find a Kobe jersey to save my life.

Guys we're "connected to"

Collison (again)
Jerami Grant :nerd:
Oladipo
Boogie
Buddy Hield
Jrue :nerd:
Melo

THT year 2
2020 1st round pick
Kuz
Green expiring

Javale
Rondo
Dwight
Morris

KCP option

AD option

Caruso

Bradley back?

Bron

We could move on from Dudley, Cook, Giannis brother etc.

Any others?

Watching NBATV and the interview with Rondo...

Man I hope all of them come back with boogie...

I think Rondo is for sure coming back. Can't see Boogie demanding too much but not sure if we keep him, Javale and Dwight on the team together.

I would love Boogie back man
he's such an immense upgrade of McGee even if he's only like 50% of himself
and he can stretch the floor a bit and 4/5 PnR

McGee has a PO and prob stays tho and prob gets butthurt over PT so idk.

Also, Vogel really was a great coach this year. I know he will get undermined somewhat but between the lineup changes to win it all and the way the defense rotates when they're locked in, plus he knows how to work with Bron without pissing him off :lol:

Has @BIG LEEMELONE been spotted yet? Really hope all is well with him

agreed about frankieV : )

Bruhs it just hit me man. Shed some thug tears watching all these videos and stuff, appreciate each and every one of y'all who stuck though the down years and even the newcomers. The Show really byke on top!
we ****ing did it bruh lol
Bron coming here was the insane crazy marriage that nobody knew we needed :lol:
he delivered and now next year we got wreck havoc in these NT streets :pimp:

Man it's great to get ring #17. I've been a Laker fan all my life and before & after Shaq & Kobe.

Nothing tops the 2000 championship after the then 12 year championship drought. Second best championship for me is 2010 and seeing Kobe avenge his 2008 loss to the Celtics and that Game 7 pressure and close game is still hard to believe.

This years championship is dope and I'm glad the Lakers are back on top after 10 years and especially after Kobe & Gianna's tragic & sudden death.

But sorry I respect what Lebron has done and brought another banner and pulled the Lakers even with the Celtics in overall championships. But I can't get bring myself to like him to where I've never and won't own a Lebron jersey or any of his NIKE shoes.

Man it's great to get ring #17. I've been a Laker fan all my life and before & after Shaq & Kobe.

Nothing tops the 2000 championship after the then 12 year championship drought. Second best championship for me is 2010 and seeing Kobe avenge his 2008 loss to the Celtics and that Game 7 pressure and close game is still hard to believe.

This years championship is dope and I'm glad the Lakers are back on top after 10 years and especially after Kobe & Gianna's tragic & sudden death.

But sorry I respect what Lebron has done and brought another banner and pulled the Lakers even with the Celtics in overall championships. But I can't get bring myself to like him to where I've never and won't own a Lebron jersey or any of his NIKE shoes.
you'll come along bro haha
i'll say if they can retool and manage to repeat next year you'll like him enough to maybe get a numbered t shirt :lol:

Only laker fans are counting this as a real championship lol

Only salty *** dudes say this ****. So let's put this into perspective. Technically a shortened season, so one can assume that it should be easy. Yet, the rest of the competition couldn't hang in the bubble, let alone hang in the post season (including said hater's team)

So not only was it mentally draining (no home court, away from their family), it was also pretty physical with having to play practically every other day.

Yeah, these bitter dudes can complain about putting an asterik, but this season was as challenging as any regular normal season would have. Dudes talk **** like they can play in the league, let alone hang with such a schedule.

Back
Top Bottom