**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

doesnt seem like that's something the Thunder can do, unless CP3 forces his way out, which would be a douchebag move.

Thunder are committed to a full rebuild, that’s what they told Donovan/why he left.
They want to trade CP3.
Having role players that can play defense and hit open shots is important so I don’t want to sabotage the roster for an aging CP3 but wouldn’t be shocked if they try to get him.

I think we give Kuz another year to try and work things out, unless it’s a deal we can’t turn down.

thing is he is not a seamless fit with Bron and AD. I would only do a trade that gets a player that fits them like an elite 3 and D guy or a good player maker. And no Rose isn’t it, we already seen what he did with LeBron.

thing is he is not a seamless fit with Bron and AD. I would only do a trade that gets a player that fits them like an elite 3 and D guy or a good player maker. And no Rose isn’t it, we already seen what he did with LeBron.
D Rose in Cle and D Rose now are 2 completely different players... He can play with Bron
He wasn’t healthy in Cleveland

Where is this Beal rumor coming from?
How is that even possible? I would love to get BEAL, but that's a pipe dream.
Would love to be wrong.

I think we will give KCP a 2-3 year contract worth 12-13 mill. He can be good for us. He’s still young so he can hopefully average 12-15 pts a game for us.

hopefully we bring Morris back too.

we desperately need a point guard that can defend and actually be a scoring threat out of the pick and roll (basically a regular season playoff rondo)

I think we will give KCP a 2-3 year contract worth 12-13 mill. He can be good for us. He’s still young so he can hopefully average 12-15 pts a game for us.

hopefully we bring Morris back too.

we desperately need a point guard that can defend and actually be a scoring threat out of the pick and roll (basically a regular season playoff rondo)

Dobut it they're not bringing anybody back at over a 1 year deal so they don't eat into the 2021 summer cap space. Rob and co for sure going big game hunting again. Only way KCP comes back is likely on a 1 year balloon deal.

Dobut it they're not bringing anybody back at over a 1 year deal so they don't eat into the 2021 summer cap space. Rob and co for sure going big game hunting again. Only way KCP comes back is likely on a 1 year balloon deal.
You ready to lose KCP? Who we replacing him with? He was damn good for us for most of the year and playoffs. Hope he takes the 1 year max.

You ready to lose KCP? Who we replacing him with? He was damn good for us for most of the year and playoffs. Hope he takes the 1 year max.

Sure I'd like him back but probably not going to be realistic if he gets offered 30 million elsewhere. They'll be shooters that'll have to end up taking a cut this year just cause of how sparse the market is going to be and uncertainty with the cap going forward.

yeah the teams with money this year are garbage teams like the hawks and knicks

I hope some of them boyz look at the market and just say screw it and come to us lol

I hate when guys (can’t blame them) sign these extensions to get their money and then immediately after complain about How they Wanna be winners. What the **** did guys like Beal expect signing deals with wizards or Lavine to Bulls

Back
Top Bottom