**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

x0nu79o3geu51.jpg

What's the best Lakers hoodie out there?

I want this Homage hoodie, but I'll wait for a sale:

I'm assuming some of us in here actually live in the LA area? I do not. Was hoping someone might be able to help me out with checking out something at the El Segundo store if you are in the area. Doesn't seem like Lakers Store really updates their website to what is actually in store and I was hoping to pick up a specific jersey. If anyone is willing to help me out just DM me please, thanks.

Just double checking on this before I pursue any other avenues. Or if anyone knows if they do phone orders?

Hope they drop some news on a parade or maybe use the LA Coliseum and rollout the Lakers homecourt like they did in 2009. I need closure to celebrating the 2020 championship till the banner presentation next season.

Hope they drop some news on a parade or maybe use the LA Coliseum and rollout the Lakers homecourt like they did in 2009. I need closure to celebrating the 2020 championship till the banner presentation next season.

wont hear anything until the dodgers bring it home too
joint parades

so according to them, we're getting an Earned Edition as well. If so, we'll be looking to have 6 jerseys next season.

White, Gold, Purple (prob, still with the stripe on the side, SMH), Retro (blue), City Edition (wht/blue) and the Earned (which there are no pics of yet).

Back
Top Bottom