**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Mills a big time shot maker, haven’t watched him play recently so not sure how them legs looking these days. But I know he got a crib out here on Oahu 👀

Gallo still good for 16-18 ppg and he’s an upgrade over Kuz which is all we need.
And what about gallo’s cement feet on defense?

Kuz looks like barry snaders compared to him out on the perimeter these days.

wouldn’t call that an upgrade. We don’t need necessarily need hella offense man.

Just some serviceable shooters with good legs and willingness to play D.

With the way some of you guys talk y’all are expecting Giannis, Doncic and Durant on this team next year.

I’d be happy with the same exact squad including green and Kuzma. I think y’all need to lower expectations. Nobody is helping the lakers. No we ain’t getting Lavine for Kuzma. And no, nobody wants sorry *** Javale McGee. Kcp and rondo will eat into our salary cap and we won’t have that mid level like we though. It will be a same squad PLUS a bunch of vet minimum guys.

I say keep the same squad and pray a guy like DJ augistine signs with us. Hope THT makes a small leap. Hope we draft well. And maybe we do a mid season trade for a wing or off the waiver wire.

Dude wanted to be the John Hollinger of NT.

If it were up to him D’Lo would still be here with Hassan Whiteside, JuJu, and other horrible bad 3 & D shooters on bad contracts.

John Hollinger lost his job too.

But on the other end.... my response to you.

Kind of unique situation this offseason (duh!) but usually the draft is a week after seasons end and free agency starts 2 weeks after. Now it’s 1 month and 1.5 months after. Not sure why the nba is waiting so long? Like rondo is still part of the lakers til December 1st...so if he wants to work out for a potential season start on January 1st he will go use laker facilities I guess til dec 1st then he gets locked out til he resigns lol

Our draft pick gonna be interesting if we go guard or wing defender.

Some guards I like are Tre Jones, Josh Green, or Winston. All better than Cook :lol:

Dude wanted to be the John Hollinger of NT.

If it were up to him D’Lo would still be here with Hassan Whiteside, JuJu, and other horrible bad 3 & D shooters on bad contracts.

287DBE4E-0C05-4F58-BE7C-B611605D2C13.png

Would y’all do Mcgee and Green for Eric Gordon from Houston?

why would rockets do this? Bc they are cheap and green and McGee are expiring. AND green fits perfectly with them and McGee is a 7 footer they need off the bench

Wouldn’t the Rockets want more than expiring for Gordon? They desperately need draft assets... Like DESPERATELY need them at this point.

Reactions: DLF
I’m more nervous going into this upcoming season than the last

Id hate to let Rondo and Dwight go. Im back and forth on Kuzma. DG and Javale can bounce tho

I think Kcp and rondo knew, along with pelinka, that they were opting out. We will use our cap before signing them since we have bird rights. I imagine it will be for options next year

Back
Top Bottom