**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I don’t see him getting the max. 23-25 mill at most. I don’t think BI gives any ****** about Zion being Zion so I don’t see him being there long.

They may not offer it to him but some other team is going to offer it to him and they'll have to match. He's a 23 year old All Star in the West. Who else do they have to pay? Would be foolish to let him walk over a couple mil.

They may not offer it to him but some other team is going to offer it to him and they'll have to match. He's a 23 year old All Star in the West. Who else do they have to pay? Would be foolish to let him walk over a couple mil.
I think it’s just going to be more of will he be a good fit with Zion. They will sign him but will he stay for the duration of the contract? I can’t see it unless Zion doesn’t turn out to be who we expect him to be.

one of the reasons we the most hated. Imagine your home crowd chanting for the other team in half the arenas in the league LOL. I’d hate the Lakers too
[/QUOTE
For those who grew up in the 90s, remember how half the GWF crowd cheered for the Bulls when they beat us? Don’t mind this at all... sweeter this was in Chicago too. The team I hated the most during the 90s just because of all those bandwagon Bulls fans all over SoCal lol

I’m sure espn is so angry that the free agency period part of the off-season is so damn far away. Plus the draft being a month away hurts them too.

I’d personally prefer they move everything up and then host a 2 week winter league for rookies. Zero chance they do this of course. Just a pipe dream. Wanna see THT and our first rounder play.

Back
Top Bottom