**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I’m sure espn is so angry that the free agency period part of the off-season is so damn far away. Plus the draft being a month away hurts them too.

I’d personally prefer they move everything up and then host a 2 week winter league for rookies. Zero chance they do this of course. Just a pipe dream. Wanna see THT and our first rounder play.
good ol boys at espn are doing just fine with college football and the nfl
**** both em

Reactions: DLF
165B1481-DBA1-41AB-8225-8B797F17BC11.png

Damn I wish we never traded EJ

Would hate for Xmas time start

Guys will still be hungover til Thanksgiving.

so they are gonna open free agency dec 1st and then start season 25 days later? Horrible

You know it's sad when Danny Green shoots a wide open 3 and I expect for him to brick it only to get genuinely surprised whenever it goes in.

Wow. I ordered my shirts from DSG right after game 6 ended, one was a curbside pickup that I got the next day and the other was shipped from AZ and got to me Thursday of that week. Heard Fanatics had slow shipping, where’d you order your gear from?

Wow. I ordered my shirts from DSG right after game 6 ended, one was a curbside pickup that I got the next day and the other was shipped from AZ and got to me Thursday of that week. Heard Fanatics had slow shipping, where’d you order your gear from?
Nike.

To be fair to them, they had a disclaimer that said it wouldn't ship for a few weeks.

Back
Top Bottom