**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I'm glad that Vogel finally pulled the plug on Matthews and is giving THT his minutes. THT is a young guy who's going to make mistakes but the upside is better than anything we'll ever get from Wes.

This is the most relaxed NBA season I've had.....probably ever.

Even the occasional L doesn't bother me. :lol:

Look what happened to the Heat. They are demolished from the Finals. We're even better, somehow.

We have multiple extra gears we can get to, if we want to. Just stay healthy, please. We will be a nightmare for anybody.

Missed the entire game but pulled up the box score and not surprised, imo the only stat which really separates the Lakers from the rest of the league:

Lakers 66 pts in the paint, Nuggets 42.

As long as Lakers win the inside game, it will always overcome when the 3 point shooting is off.

In a league and era where damn near every team love to shoot the three ball, winning the battle inside (aka easy buckets) is key.

Last edited:
7urntn1bllf61.jpg

AD's slow start has been disappointing. The only reason I can think of is that he might be playing himself into shape during the season like Shaq used to do. I don't think he forgot how to play basketball.

Going into the season, I expected LeBron and Anthony Davis to cruise through most of the regular season. LeBron is playing a lot harder and more minutes than I expected, to be honest.

Bron smells that MVP
he's been pretty much the favorite for most of the season too
even if it's by a slight margin over Joel

I'm ready for 5-5-5 tho lol
won't be mad at 5-5-4 tho (AD FMVP)

AD's slow start has been disappointing. The only reason I can think of is that he might be playing himself into shape during the season like Shaq used to do. I don't think he forgot how to play basketball.

Going into the season, I expected LeBron and Anthony Davis to cruise through most of the regular season. LeBron is playing a lot harder and more minutes than I expected, to be honest.

LeBron is playing a career low in minutes and AD has no need to hit the gas after 20+ games.

Why is this even being discussed? They had like 70 days of rest, we have a DEEP team, there's no need for AD to go out there and "kill" everyone night after night, in Dec-Jan-Feb.

Diggin trez rotations last night, he getting better making off ball reads on the switch. Alot of times he shows but doesn’t get back quick enough, he was flying yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom