**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Grant had a nice little game. Almost won the game by himself.
Just when I was gonna type that old man Lebron looks gassed, he hits 5 points.
:rofl:

That successful challenge against bron was BS

Plumlee’s right arm was resting on lebron shoulder as goes up to the basket. Refs tried their hardes to gove this game to the pistons

Bron ball giveth and taketh away. Our offense at the end of games is so trash and predictable.

Vogel has to get the pick and roll going somehow... I would love to see it between Trez and Dennis more often

Bron ball giveth and taketh away. Our offense at the end of games is so trash and predictable.
On the bright side at least he’s 41% from :lol:

but yeah it gets a little frustrating when he dribbled down the clock for a stepback 3 lmao

rather him drive. I would say post up and fade but not sure if him fading aaay is better than him taking that 3 lmao

It's either Bron isos at the top of the key or AD isos in the mid-post. Would be nice to involve the two in a pick and roll with that new closing lineup (Schroder, Caruso, KCP).

Achilles isn't nick nack.

After KD and Klay, you don't play with this.

True but he's had a few injuries so far in different places that have kept him outta games this season or hampered him somewhat like back in NO. Hoping last year wasn't an outlier but he did play through more stuff than usual.

I’ve played with Achilles’ tendonitis. It’s painful and tight no matter how much you stretch it; but I’m glad he’s being cautious and resting.

Kieff and Kuz should step up just fine

Back
Top Bottom