**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

What do the options look like if you don't sign him? If it's a situation where you wouldn't really open up cap space anyway I think I'd sign him and look to potentially trade him in the summer

I don't remember the exact quote but didn't he basically say this will probably be his only year with the team because of his contract situation?

Yeah Dwight and Javele would have been nice, but now the team knows they need to get help at the 5.

Hopefully the buyout market is half way decent. I don't see us making a trade. Long term we will be fine.

I think it's 9 games until the break. 5-4 in that time is fine. Hell 4-5 is fine in that time frame.

Think they can survive 2/3 weeks without him. Home court means jack this year anyhow.
Just break even in the time AD is out and I think we good.

They 4-1 without him already this year.

I think against the big guns like Nets and Jazz, it'll be extremely tough to beat them. But there's enough cushion for LA not to fall dramatically in the standings in the near future.

52q2v8kagph61.jpg

All Dwight had to do was be patient in FA and he coulda had a solidified role on this team :smh:

I still don't understand why he got scared. From what I understand he was actually going to get a bit more than the vet min from us too, they just had to wait.

So random to have a one off in Minnesota then fly back home for three games.

KAT is going to have Gasol in hell tonight. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom