**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

xpt8e852ryh61.jpg

Drummond would be a great fit....also could be a shot at redemption for Andre to legitimize his career as a contributor on a title run...could be the most meaningful basketball of his entire career if he came here.

Blake is done. No thanks.

Drummond would be a great fit....also could be a shot at redemption for Andre to legitimize his career as a contributor on a title run...could be the most meaningful basketball of his entire career if he came here.

Blake is done. No thanks.

Drummond would probably have a bigger role with the Nets.

Blake being back in the Cali sunshine again full time may be the boost he needs. If there's an opportunity to get him, why not?

Blake being back in the Cali sunshine again full time may be the boost he needs. If there's an opportunity to get him, why not?

What does he provide for us that Trez, Kuzma and Kieff don't? He's not a lob threat anymore, he's not a great rebounder or shot blocker. I'd rather take him than not but he's not solving any of our issues in the paint.

Last edited:
What does he provide for us that Trez and Kuzma don't? He's not a lob threat anymore, he's not a great rebounder or shot blocker. I'd rather take him than not but he's not solving any of our issues in the paint.
His real value is as a perimeter passer and spacer, but that's Marc and to a lesser extent Kieff's role already.

Our paint issues are overrated. AD is more than adequate to cover up a lot of stuff when it counts. Our offense though has been steadily getting worse as the season goes along. Maybe Blake can help shore up that as a playmaker.

I honestly can't make a good read on if Blake would be worth a damn or not with us. He's looked pretty damn washed and has been banged up constantly the past couple years.

The only way Blake should even be considered for a spot is if he agrees to the same contract Dwight did last season.

The rotation has been crowded as is, not really in favor of adding another player right now.

Let some of the guys we just added this summer...Dennis, Trez and Marc...take on a larger role.

Honestly I'd just like to see shooters *coughKCPcough* start making shots again and we'll be fine.

Of course we will be fine as is. But gotta always look to add if players wanna cone

McKinnie and Cook are useless so far. At least last year Daniels and cook played some

guys 10-12 arent gonna do much on a playoff team. as good as trez has been this season he's not the best defensively due to his size, javale + dwight > trez + marc.

if some 6-10+ dude that can play defense comes along sign him ASAP

Let me ask you this then...what frontcourt players minutes would you take away from to give to Blake?

Bring in a guy if they fill a role that we don't currently have on the roster... like another playmaking point, or athletic rim protector....not just because it's Blake Griffin former all-star.

Let me ask you this then...what frontcourt players minutes would you take away from to give to Blake?

Bring in a guy if they fill a role that we don't currently have on the roster... like another playmaking point, or athletic rim protector....not just because it's Blake Griffin former all-star.
Maybe the plan is to trade Kieff to make room for Blake

Kieff and scraps for Mo Bamba

Get it done Rob!

Back
Top Bottom