**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I'm trying to figure out why Trez didn't dunk that basketball.

Another loss where the opposing team losses thier best player...

Now queens fans going to be rejoicing.

I'm trying to figure out why Trez didn't dunk that basketball.

Another loss where the opposing team losses thier best player...

Now queens fans going to be rejoicing.

totally rushed it. He had time to plant and jump but he tried shooting it up going down.

all star break couldn’t come fast enough. Gotta wipe this whole last two weeks off the memory banks :smh:

Buddy got a 3 that was clearly a 2, not reviewed.

They reviewed a foul that should have been an and 1 for us...but some how that is overturned and not a jump ball but auto possession to the Kings...

Glad we are at the break.

Really don’t understand how IN TODAYS GAME you can give someone three points when their foot is clearly on the line

they review every little thing and they miss that. Could’ve been tied with 2 sec left instead of down 1

These ref reply reviews gotta go or they need to make sense. Trade deadline going to be interesting, no way we just roll with what we got.

jvsnpw477wk61.jpg

I think it would have to be Wes, McKinnie and one minimum guy (Dudz, Kieff) to make it work money wise. Probably throw in a second rounder or two.

It would be nice to have another physical body, but I think PJ could be done. IDK.

That's an easy trade for me.

I've explained it on here before. He's the perfect playoff addition for the team. Bron/PJ/AD closing the game. :emoji_hugging:

I mean yeah, he is 35, and was a full time center last year so mileage may vary. I think he's been dogging it with Houston, but a chance at a ring and one last decent deal after the season? PJ gon put it all on the line.

Kuz's play makes me think he can be a closer, especially with KCP's wobbly play of late. Key is maintaining his three point shooting.

AD, Bron, Kuz, Schroder and Caruso.

I don't see the need to trade for PJ. If he is bought out, by all means but I like Kieff. Kieff just needs to get some PT. Kieff was closing out games in the finals but this year can't be in the rotation...

Vogel messing up.

Be careful in analyzing guys like Pj. Don’t forget the laker tax we usually pay

What’s the laker tax? Well my friends, it’s a 20 percent decrease in performance in all aspects. Pj will suddenly forget to shoot and rebound

Back
Top Bottom