**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

93BAFB25-B5A5-4B2E-95D4-725488B0E544.jpeg

Not to mention an overhauled roster, limited practice time and AD not being himself for most of the season. So besides health tell me why are we so worried about all these other teams again?

This is a Lakers thread meant for Lakers fans to talk about our team. Do expect us to be hyping up the Nets (for any other team for that matter)?

Somebody brought up the Nets first. You ain't gotta hype up any team. There's squads that are threats to us and those that are not.

Contending teams in the West - Utah, Clippers, maybe Phoenix ... Contending teams in the East - BK, Philly, Mil, Heat

Where's the size advantage these teams have that you speak of?
Only team I'm worried about is BKN., who now got KD, DJ, BG, and JG - which is a slew of 6'9" and above guys who all have significant playoff experience and all hungry for a chip. Ntm Harden, Kyrie, and Harris on the perimeter and guys who can all create shots for themselves and others.

Can't sleep on BKN.

Take all those other squads off the list, Lakers got em in a 7 gamer.

Last edited:
Dudz needs to say it’s season ending and allow LA that money to sign someone else.

Crazy that we are 3 games back from 1st with so many annoying losses:

See Washington...warriors by 2...heat by 2. Those are ones that come to mind but there were def more that were head scratching losses

Keep sleeping on BKLYN if you want to.
Lol nobody is sleeping on brooklyn

If playoffs started today we wouldn’t even make the finals

if AD is back and healthy we will be favored to make it.

In a finals matchup with BKN or even Philly it might be 60-40 THEM.

but so many wild cards: Lebron stamina, AD injury, kd injury kcp shooting. Who we add at C.

it’s a moot point talking about it right now. Both teams are far from complete

Only team I'm worried about is BKN., who now got KD, DJ, BG, and JG - which is a slew of 6'9" and above guys who all have significant playoff experience and all hungry for a chip. Ntm Harden, Kyrie, and Harris on the perimeter and guys who can all create shots for themselves and others.

Can't sleep on BKN.

Take all those other squads off the list, Lakers got em in a 7 gamer.
I’m not sleeping one anyone, sure they would all be formidable opponents. But do I think anyone of them can beat a healthy Lakers team 4 out of 7 games? No, I guess I just have more confidence in the Lakers than I do any other team in the league.

My concerns have been the same all year. 1 - health, 2 - shooting... sometimes the order changes lol

Brooklyn is good but i'm not seeing where there "size" is going to hurt us, Them Playing DJ & Blake big minutes in the playoffs would benefit us way more than them.

Get Healthy by the playoffs continue to build chemistry & this team is good to go come playoffs.

At ALL times the nets are gonna have at least three subpar defenders on the floor idk about that plan in the playoffs.

Buyout market looking good..
Drummond
Aldridge
Tucker
Ariza

Hope we land at least 1. I'm good with trading anyone but the obvious.

Trezz is more comfortable coming off the bench, but Looney is probably a better matchup for him than Wiseman. But we'll see.

Back
Top Bottom