**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

From today’s Buha artical via The Athletic
D5156BA8-BDB9-4013-9578-09DCF65802DC.jpeg
Y’all needed stats to tell us he is horrible when he dribbles more then once?

Drummond is here for Defense and interior presence, blocking and altering shots. Offense is the last thing we need from him
You watch the game yesterday? When he isn’t getting touches he doesn’t try on defense. He was awful yesterday

I think you let the fans enjoy the game tomorrow, then drop the AD news on Friday. Especially if it's "bad" news.

I think you let the fans enjoy the game tomorrow, then drop the AD news on Friday. Especially if it's "bad" news.
Lol this ain’t the wwf man. Vince mcmahon ain’t walking through that door

They will release the info when it comes. He flew back at like 3am this morning. Probably had the day off and will come tomorrow for re-eval. Ain’t like he’s playing tomorrow. They will (best case) say he can now do 5 on 5 practices and give him 7 days to get up to speed

You watch the game yesterday? When he isn’t getting touches he doesn’t try on defense. He was awful yesterday
Well he better get used to not getting touches and playing hard defense at the same time cause when the Big 2 get back the majority of touches he's getting are gonna be on PNR lobs and put backs

Imo we need Drummond to have a Moses-Dwight type impact to complement the stars' brilliance on offense.

Last edited:
Drummond will continue to struggle to find his role because of the DUO being out. He needs time to gel with AD and Bron on the court. But for now, all i ask is for him to put that effort on defense

Look man AD is coming off an Achilles injury, Lebron is 35-36? with a high ankle sprain and a million miles on their body.... and their coming back to a condensed schedule.

Lakers staff is taking no risk and their justified in that. I rather play a play in game than get to round two & watch one of our stars go down with a serious injury.

Let them get the FULL rest and i think even at 85-90% clicking we handle whoever in the first round not the Clippers

Back
Top Bottom