**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Everything is honky dory

last year we sucked in the bubble and won the chip. This years team is exactly identical to last year. The results will be the same

all we need is a healthy team. That’s it

makes perfect sense
All of this is wrong.

Sucked in the bubble...but won the chip...IN THE BUBBLE. Don't underestimate the power of the bubble. On role players. On energy. Not having to travel or be distracted or hear boos. And every player said it was a shooters paradise.

This team is most definitely NOT identical to last year. That's being intentionally blind.

#WeBelieve

Not everyone had the Clippers as the favorites last season, I know I sure didn't. I don't believe in Doc Rivers, he's either to slow to adjust or choses not to do so at all ... their strength last year in the regular season was their depth that doesn't matter all that much in the playoffs...two of their main guys (Lou Will and Montrezl are defensive liabilities that would or should get played off of the floor in the post season). And most importantly, Kawhi will be Kawhi but the Clips need PG13 to be GREAT in order to win it all and I just don't believe he's that guy.

This is all irrelevant. Doc rivers isn't their coach any more. They have the coach of the only team in history to come back from 3-1 in the finals and win. They replaced Lou Will with The Lakers 3rd most important player in the playoff run last year in rondo. And montrezl you say? Played off the floor in the post season you say 🤔🤔🤔. Curious....what team he play fo now?

Last year ain't this year brochacho.

This is all irrelevant. Doc rivers isn't their coach any more. They have the coach of the only team in history to come back from 3-1 in the finals and win. They replaced Lou Will with The Lakers 3rd most important player in the playoff run last year in rondo. And montrezl you say? Played off the floor in the post season you say 🤔🤔🤔. Curious....what team he play fo now?

Last year ain't this year brochacho.
😂 last season has been brought up quite a bit in the past few pages, that was my response to those posts. But to respond to your comments:

Lue >Doc
KCP > Rondo
And when AD is playing the majority of the minutes at the 5 Trez won’t be playing a lot if all during the postseason. So that’s irrelevant as well

😂 last season has been brought up quite a bit in the past few pages, that was my response to those posts. But to respond to your comments:

Lue >Doc
KCP > Rondo
And when AD is playing the majority of the minutes at the 5 Trez won’t be playing a lot if all during the postseason. So that’s irrelevant as well
Pope was more important than rondo?? You're out of your mind lolll

AD wasn't playing 48 minutes at center. Dwight had some integral minutes, especially vs denver and Joker.

And what made AD so lethal last season was not just him at center, it was him at center shooting lights out from midrange and 3. Which he hasn't been at all this season. Even before his calf injury.

Ya AD def aint look like himself even before the injury
He gotta get it clicking soon lol

I think in order for them to repeat they gonna have to do some Kobe/shaq **** lol

Reactions: DLF
All of this is wrong.

Sucked in the bubble...but won the chip...IN THE BUBBLE. Don't underestimate the power of the bubble. On role players. On energy. Not having to travel or be distracted or hear boos. And every player said it was a shooters paradise.

This team is most definitely NOT identical to last year. That's being intentionally blind.

my whole post was sarcasm. I was mocking those who think just because we sucked last year in the bubble and won, we’ll do the same this year

4BCA8F7B-233D-409E-8DC8-66DABCCF92A8.jpeg

Damn Lebron sounds pissed. Must win game tonight for sure

not sure if ur trolling or Not cause if not ur one of few that calls him out. Don’t get me wrong, dudes great player but yeah..
What are you talking about? So the fact that he tweets about something non-basketball related shows his lack of commitment? You can criticize LeBron for many things but he's one of the most durable, committed athletes in the history of the sport.

Do you guys expect him to be shooting jumpers 16 hours a day? Y'all are weird. Log off and take a nap

Crazy year for injuries and covid.

Hopefully we can pull it off tonight.

Need Drummond to do his thing on the boards.

What are you talking about? So the fact that he tweets about something non-basketball related shows his lack of commitment? You can criticize LeBron for many things but he's one of the most durable, committed athletes in the history of the sport.

Do you guys expect him to be shooting jumpers 16 hours a day? Y'all are weird. Log off and take a nap

calm down, just saying the commitment is different. You’re weird for getting so sensitive about it, like I somehow personally attacked you, All I was saying is, when things are going good, dude gives it his all, otherwise, he doesn’t. You don’t have to take my word for it, his history speaks for itself look at that Boston series, and FYI I definitely take naps, ****s refreshing.

not sure if ur trolling or Not cause if not ur one of few that calls him out. Don’t get me wrong, dudes great player but yeah..
Was semi serious. Lebron is great and I love him in a lakers uni. But Kobe is on another level for me. Prob bc of nostalgia more then anything.

Back
Top Bottom