**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

calm down, just saying the commitment is different. You’re weird for getting so sensitive about it, like I somehow personally attacked you, All I was saying is, when things are going good, dude gives it his all, otherwise, he doesn’t. You don’t have to take my word for it, his history speaks for itself look at that Boston series, and FYI I definitely take naps, ****s refreshing.
Lebron def has a history of using injury as an excuse when he comes up short. He’s human. It’s ok. Just get this title and all will be forgiven

It’s happened to him before, doesn’t mean he has Covid bro
6FFCC2B7-46CB-498B-9DF3-32404229A558.jpeg

Just unfortunate, but he’s been banged up so could probably use a day off.
I think the rules have changed since that time. Remember the new rules were that if you had the vaccine you didn’t have follow the strict rules around contact tracing or something like that

What are you talking about? So the fact that he tweets about something non-basketball related shows his lack of commitment? You can criticize LeBron for many things but he's one of the most durable, committed athletes in the history of the sport.

Do you guys expect him to be shooting jumpers 16 hours a day? Y'all are weird. Log off and take a nap
We’re all a little stressed. Everyone breath. We will get through this. Either we celebrate or protest outside staples soon

Oh
AA77735D-63D1-4CE6-A632-66979CFED68B.png

Good thing he didn’t go all out here

Lol cmon now don’t act like I’m attacking your dad, just saying....

and hey good on him, that ****s legendary, can’t ever take that away from him. Again you don’t have to take my word for it, his own actions show it along with teammates and other players saying it. That time he straight up quit and subbed himself out against the hawks? Or when his Eddie house saying he quit against Dallas in 11? Again that Boston series? Hell, when he first got here any bad thing, even if it was his fault, he straightup just blame everyone else on the roster( if u don’t remember u can look it up).

he has a habit of blaming others when **** goes sideways, Or straight up just quitting at times, me saying that doesn’t takeaway from all the other accomplishment he’s done. I never said anything history doesn’t show, Y’all acting like your personally attacked.

(Btw you having that saved, furiously pasting..that was quick, kinda funny)

Either way I’ve said my peace, Stay groupies I guess.

For some reason I think Wes gets the call tonight to start. We should be finding out shortly
Yea that would be good. We need someone to defend the sg of Lebron starts at pg

I always envisioned it would be

lebron
Kcp
Wes
Ad
Center. But Wes was garbage

Don’t look now but after the blazers beat Celtics tonight lakers will be in 7th place before their game. Yikes

Why the duck are we trying so hard to incorporate Drummond. **** that guy. Just tell him to grab boards and pass it back out.

Back
Top Bottom