**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

So it’s looking it’s best to start Drummon when he’s up against a smaller lineup and to start Gasol when he’s up against a big.

aer1uxuqkdx61.jpg

Two sides of the ball
Imagine them trying to defend a high pick n roll
Trezz is as mobile as Kieff, if not more. I would've tried the Gasol-Trezz combo earlier, but with the season winding down it may not even be worth it.

I don't think Vogel's a complete idiot. :lol: I wouldn't be surprised if he worked in some Marc/Trez here and there in the playoffs akin to bringing in THT during the Rockets series last year. Some bench units that employ a traditional 4/5 who don't shoot threes at a high clip would be ideal, if that exists in the west.

**** they barely ran Bron/AD pnr last year and still won a championship. As much as we all want to see it, I trust there's some reason they haven't played them together 1 minute this season. At least in this case.

As I've said before, the bigger issue is finding minutes between Kieff/Trez/Marc with Drummond now. Kieff proved his worth last season. They aren't going to cut his minutes out no matter what could be with Marc/Trez. The playoff rotation may be Vogel's biggest challenge yet with all these guys playing for another contract.

DLF DLF how you feeling about tonight? You got Denver right, lets see if you can go two for two.
No feelings today. They come naturally. Nothing. I got nothing

My brain says we lose. Too many injuries. You seen the list? It’s nuts. Even tht.

if I’m Vogel I just rest our guys and try to win tomorrow.

If the Clippers are gonna shoot 3's like this, it's gonna be an early night.

Last edited:
AD just been missing so many easy shots all year. Wild to see after what he did in the bubble.

It's even worse that we have to listen to Reggie all night...

And AD is hurt?

Bout pour some crown and call it a day.

Back
Top Bottom