**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Play in it is

Edit.
I still have faith in this team, just get Lebron and co. healthy come play in/offs time. I still like our chances against the top seeds.

The end of this season has definitely been kind of snake bitten, and I wouldn’t necessarily bet on the Lakers winning it all, but god I wish/hope they do. People ALWAYS have something to say to devalue the Lakers’ last title, but if they won this year, not being in a bubble, while beating the Clippers in any round, and hopefully meeting and beating a HEALTHY Nets in a final, it would shut up everyone. Even if people have something to say about every other title LBJ has ever won, a win this season against those opponents especially, would be huge. Would put a end to the whole Lakers v Clippers discussion, and would be a victory over the best offensive trio ever IMO. We’ll see I guess.

The end of this season has definitely been kind of snake bitten, and I wouldn’t necessarily bet on the Lakers winning it all, but god I wish/hope they do. People ALWAYS have something to say to devalue the Lakers’ last title, but if they won this year, not being in a bubble, while beating the Clippers in any round, and hopefully meeting and beating a HEALTHY Nets in a final, it would shut up everyone. Even if people have something to say about every other title LBJ has ever won, a win this season against those opponents especially, would be huge. Would put a end to the whole Lakers v Clippers discussion, and would be a victory over the best offensive trio ever IMO. We’ll see I guess.

There is no Lakers versus Clippers discussion. The Clippers have literally never accomplished anything in the history of their franchise and got bounced in second round last year. What is there to discuss?

There is no Lakers versus Clippers discussion. The Clippers have literally never accomplished anything in the history of their franchise and got bounced in second round last year. What is there to discuss?
I agree totally. You’ll get not argument from me. But there are some that won’t be satisfied until the teams meet in the playoffs, in a non-bubble environment, and the Lakers beat them again for the umpteenth time.

Back
Top Bottom