**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I'm confused. He's bigging AD up, but I thought 'on a milk carton' meant disappearing.

-foe

The tweet I referenced was in response to another tweet hating on AD, saying he was going to disappear come playoff time. But when you look at things, AD always steps his game up in the playoffs. Even in New Orleans with little help he still put up ridiculous numbers. AD has a historically high PER in the playoffs.

I think I would have a short leash on Drummond to start the game vs the Warriors. Warriors have been thriving going small during this run of their's. I might not play Gasol either. So AD, Trezz and even Kieff should man the middle for the majority of this game.

Stick KCP on Wiggins, have LeBron play safety off Bazemore and hope Schroder/Caruso can get in Curry's jersey.

I think I would have a short leash on Drummond to start the game vs the Warriors. Warriors have been thriving going small during this run of their's. I might not play Gasol either. So AD, Trezz and even Kieff should man the middle for the majority of this game.

Stick KCP on Wiggins, have LeBron play safety off Bazemore and hope Schroder/Caruso can get in Curry's jersey.
I remember a stat from maybe 2 years ago that KCP was one of the best Steph defenders in the league. They also had kuz as one of the best Giannis defenders fwiw

Does kuz have to play?
giphy.gif

-foe

Just contain the others tbh, Steph ain't going to beat us by himself. Only game they won was when we let Oubre go off and the others too.

Just contain the others tbh, Steph ain't going to beat us by himself. Only game they won was when we let Oubre go off and the others too.

Man we just blew that game. Had one of our classic scoring droughts and played horrible defense in the 4th.

If they blow this game Wednesday, we got issues.

As long as they take care of the ball, I feel confident.

Always a factor but we did have 19 turnovers in both blowout wins. This really shouldn't be a close contest on paper and matchup wise, we should kill them on the boards and the break.

I'm just worried if we end up having one of those really terrible shooting nights which is apt to happen.

There is absolutely no need to worry about GSW. We will win by double figures easily and we will shoot 50% from the field because all we need to do is pound the rock inside 80% of the time.

Only worry should be, "will the Lakers escape the game without any injuries?"

There is absolutely no need to worry about GSW. We will win by double figures easily and we will shoot 50% from the field because all we need to do is pound the rock inside 80% of the time.

Only worry should be, "will the Lakers escape the game without any injuries?"
Warriors going down like the sorry *** 49ers

Back
Top Bottom