**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Media doin that thing where they anoint the "next" over Bron.......roughly 6 hours before tip off. :smokin

He's going to triple double Steph into Bolivia then we play the Suns on Sunday with a few more days of rest and suddenly the media gonna have to walk all this bull **** back. :lol:
Agree to disagree

lakers gonna have 20 turnovers leading to wide open 3s for steph.

If I’m Vogel I start prepping for SA or Memphis now.

Y’all can quote me

lakers lose tonight by less than 5

then blow out whoever they play next and then beat Utah in 6 games

Lock it in baby

Y’all can quote me

lakers lose tonight by less than 5

then blow out whoever they play next and then beat Utah in 6 games

Lock it in baby

giphy.gif

And the reverse psychology again like always

Reactions: DLF
Strong SN to post ratio.
Yes. Very delusional for someone to think that a super mega star player in Curry can have a good game while lakers get sloppy resulting in a close loss for the lakers. . Definitely has never happened this year! You’re right. Lakers by 55 pts

Win win for me

Lakers win: I’m happy. Sleep well.

lakers lose: I lose my appetite and get help avoid overeating while dieting.

A2C89298-6E37-4218-8A88-C904A52ACBA4.jpeg

I sold a couple of these rolls to LBJ and AD, they said the plan is eat lots of fiber for lunch and to take a dump on the Warriors tonight. Told em make sure they wipe thoroughly afterwards.

Lakers in 1…

#WeBelieve

A2C89298-6E37-4218-8A88-C904A52ACBA4.jpeg

I sold a couple of these rolls to LBJ and AD, they said the plan is eat lots of fiber for lunch and to take a dump on the Warriors tonight. Told em make sure they wipe thoroughly afterwards.

Lakers in 1…

#WeBelieve
I accidentally wore a lakers hat for a few mins. That means it s an automatic L

I wore lakers hats during all our big losses

Hell even game 7 in 2010 I wore a lakers jersey first half and took it off naturally without thinking in 4th quarter.

coincidence? I thinks not.

I kind of hate that it’s lakers and warriors in the play in. I want this **** to fail. Nobody cares about watching a ******* 9 play a 10th seed.

lakers and warriors giving these games relevance.

nexf year it might be Grizzlies vs Portland or some ****.

Yes. Very delusional for someone to think that a super mega star player in Curry can have a good game while lakers get sloppy resulting in a close loss for the lakers. . Definitely has never happened this year! You’re right. Lakers by 55 pts
Lol hang on.
Lebron is playing an elimination game (we all know what that means)
Lakers have depth, and post play, GS lacking in this
We seen this same story last year, Dame put up a million points and had one good game.

sure there’s a chance if LA gets lazy, but I doubt Bron let’s that happen.

Back
Top Bottom