**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

We need to start Gasol going forward and only play Andre Drummond in spot minutes. The game turned once Drummond to went to the bench. Spacing was much better. I also like the fact that Frank kept a shorter leash. I thought he was willing to go down with the ship but he made the right moves.

Schroeder played absolutely horrendously. I might be overreacting but I'm in favor of starting Caruso alongside LeBron and bringing Dennis off the bench. He's too erratic to be a starting point guard, has ideal role is as a sixth man.

BA89A3FC-13F8-43AA-BD1C-958353680D04.png

The warriors are such a unique team that this won’t be any indication with how things will be

Drummond will be playable vs suns if Ayton plays and Harrell will play vs Saric.

Dubs are unique bc of steph. They are unique bc they are all lightening quick all around.

Johnson, Saric, Payne ain’t doing that

Damn we stacked tho, Trezz and THT barely played. Ben McLemore, Gasol, Kieff all didn’t play. Wes Matthews came in played great defense. Vogel and the coaching staff gotta figure out the rotation for this Suns series could get interesting

Reactions: DLF
Damn we stacked tho, Trezz and THT barely played. Ben McLemore, Gasol, Kieff all didn’t play. Wes Matthews came in played great defense. Vogel and the coaching staff gotta figure out the rotation for this Suns series could get interesting
I really felt like Morris coulda played today.

Anyhow. This was a unique matchup. Can’t take anything from this game rotation wise.

Shroeders quickness was neutralized.
Vs suns he can take Saric or Ayton easily off dribble

We need to start Gasol going forward and only play Andre Drummond in spot minutes. The game turned once Drummond to went to the bench. Spacing was much better. I also like the fact that Frank kept a shorter leash. I thought he was willing to go down with the ship but he made the right moves.

Schroeder played absolutely horrendously. I might be overreacting but I'm in favor of starting Caruso alongside LeBron and bringing Dennis off the bench. He's too erratic to be a starting point guard, has ideal role is as a sixth man.
I think to keep Dennis' confidence up, we start him, but Alex Ginobili closes

Bruh dennis sold all ****ing game
his pass decision making is trash lol and he's bad when he not making his layups and middies

I think to keep Dennis' confidence up, we start him, but Alex Ginobili closes
nah he needs to come off the bench. he clearly plays like trash with the starters. he’s had his career years coming off the bench. put him back on the bench. team comes first not egos

nah he needs to come off the bench. he clearly plays like trash with the starters. he’s had his career years coming off the bench. put him back on the bench. team comes first not egos
Can he run PNR with Trez tho? On that same token, can he play with Gasol?

He plays better with the starters imo, and with AC's ability to play well with any lineup, Caruso fits better with the bench unit than Dennis....

but when it's closing time Caruso in with Bron and AD for his defense alone.

Can he run PNR with Trez tho? On that same token, can he play with Gasol?

He plays better with the starters imo, and with AC's ability to play well with any lineup, Caruso fits better with the bench unit than Dennis....

but when it's closing time Caruso in with Bron and AD for his defense alone.
thats the thing
him and trezz actually built really good chemistry together
early in the season it for sure showed

i think the durmmond signing messed things up
but Dennis decision makoing is just really poor he nto a 20m+ player to me
yeah he plays def and he fast af but he gonna just give the ball back with a TO or bad miss lol

thats the thing
him and trezz actually built really good chemistry together
early in the season it for sure showed

i think the durmmond signing messed things up
but Dennis decision makoing is just really poor he nto a 20m+ player to me
yeah he plays def and he fast af but he gonna just give the ball back with a TO or bad miss lol
Y’all taking too much away from this game. That first half was an anomaly. We play 20 percent better and it’s tied at half with warriors playing perfect.

plus the warriors team is built to stop quick guys like Shroeder.

each series will be unique. Trez Drummond Harrell Shroeder Morris will all contribute at some point.

One thing that's been killing me all season is whenever any Laker posts it seems as if there's nothing going on off ball...guys are just standing around even when the double teams come. Sometimes AD seems as if he's waiting for someone to cut to the basket but no one ever moves. He waits and waits and then settles for a tough turnover jumper...over and over again.

Back
Top Bottom