**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

99B0D256-B122-405E-8691-D214B82A4948.gif

Still beat
I aint never met a passionate sports fan who was calm.

we are human we not programmed to see kuzma do some dumb **** and say, “thats ok koozy baby we’ll get that bucket next time! *clap clap*”

nah man that be some homer behavior lol

dead after koozy baby
:rofl:

Dennis has to come off the bench in favor of Caruso. AD has to start at the 5. Dennis and AD -2.0 can start packing their bags.

Lebron really complained about the play in then proceeds to have played possibly in the best game of the year .. during the play in tourney LOL

The play that really shows the type of player Caruso is, was the play where he had an open 3, hit the side of the backboard and you saw the warriors bench heckling him as he runs back on defense. Caruso didn’t get angry, he didn’t hang his head, he went back on defense and forced a Steph turnover.

The guy never gives up, and just continues to play.

Shout out to Caruso, Wes & KCP for doing everything they could against steph. Dudes may have given up two wide open shots max, everything else was either contested or pushed towards help. Curry is just a monster man.

Schroeder looked TERRIBLE last night, but i don't expect too many more nights when both AD & Bron are that ice cold, so he'll have more space to work with.

Getting this rest & practice in is gonna be huge & playing a young PHX squad led by CP3 of all people. Little to no rim protection after Ayton either, perfect team to get our rhythm back against.

because of Rust i'll say 6, if the play in was our "game 1" then this one may be over in 5 :lol:

Lebron really complained about the play in then proceeds to have played possibly in the best game of the year .. during the play in tourney LOL
Lebrons best game of the year?

Lebron James? Lol lol wut? Did you watch the first half? He’s had better games

Shout out to Caruso, Wes & KCP for doing everything they could against steph. Dudes may have given up two wide open shots max, everything else was either contested or pushed towards help. Curry is just a monster man.

Schroeder looked TERRIBLE last night, but i don't expect too many more nights when both AD & Bron are that ice cold, so he'll have more space to work with.

Getting this rest & practice in is gonna be huge & playing a young PHX squad led by CP3 of all people. Little to no rim protection after Ayton either, perfect team to get our rhythm back against.

because of Rust i'll say 6, if the play in was our "game 1" then this one may be over in 5 :lol:
I think the play in game allows us to win game 1 vs Phoenix. Usually we lost game 1 last year from lack of focus but this game I think elevated the focus for us

Had to turn off Bay Area sports radio within about 10 seconds. It was unbearable. They were saying how bad the officiating was towards the Warriors lol

Great game last night and I'm glad the Lakers won so I can say this without looking like a hypocrite...this play in tournament is still a lame idea to me.

3/4 of the games were wack, and I'm only semi interested in watching the GS Memphis game because of Curry.... won't even waste my time with Pacers vs Wizards. Does anyone outside of Grizzlies fans want to see them beat the Warriors? Would really suck for the league if Curry was sent home early.

Rewatching second half

middle of fourth. Lakers with so many chances to blow the game open up 5-7. So many missed opportunities at that point. Coulda easily been up 11 with less then 4 mins left

Shroeder literally had like 5 mistakes that lead to points for warriors. In a 2-3 min span

Also why was kcp on Wiggins? Kuzma not a better match up height wise? I don’t get that

Back
Top Bottom