**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Lakers starting guards: 0 points in 22 minutes combined

LOL

Yeah, ain't no way in hell we beating POR or Utah let alone Harden and Kyrie

Midas whale end the season early, get embarrassed so they have a reason to get pissed and formulate a gotdam purpose next year.

Can't beat Portland, Utah or Nets when you lose in the first round...

4a5001b7beea096457f480c8808572428b-09-roll-safe.2x.h473.w710.jpg

I mean yes, AD not playing is a big downside but damn, where’s the effing pride? Id be knocking people on their asses by now. Everyone is playing like a total Btch. Where’s Bynum to knock a mfer out of mid air... jk but I’m not

Our guards especially got torched. Unbelievable.
On the bright side, thank God Dennis turned down 4/84

Just saw the box score online

I’m sorry guys. Season was lost when Lebron AND Ad were out for many months. Bad luck. No summer off. Then we get healthy and lose 2 starters by game 4. Sometimes it’s just not meant to be.

Not worth putting your well being in the hands of a guy with blonde hair and a guy who was literally in jail between games.

bron generating decent looks
lakers 3/15 on 3's

bron can't get into the paint or post up like this man
and he def not getting calls

but on offense i do think he was taking too long to set up in some situations

team getting fried on defense anyway

If LAL comes back to win it would be the largest playoff deficit in Laker playoff history but.....

Showtime ain't walking thru that door.

Team went from Looking like they knew Phoenix stood no chance in the first half of the last game, to losing AD & looking dead smh.

Game pretty much a wrap, but this is one of those games you can't take anything from. LA is having there worst game of the season & Nobody on the Suns can miss on top of getting every call.

This game has been a big outlier towards how every other game has went (we had AD here tho :smh: )

Not the end of the world if we lose tonight but if we don’t advance, team gon be bad next year. Real bad.

Back
Top Bottom