**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I don't get why we start games with suboptimal lineups and then only move to more ideal lineups when our backs are against the wall. Why not just start out with the most effective five-man group?

I think back to last year's Finals, why wait until game six to start AD at the 5? We knew that was our best line of the whole year, why wait until the end to utilize it?

because vogel is an idiot

20210603_185302.jpg

Just got this in, hopefully it's a good omen for tonight and AD somehow is able to beast.
we need one of these seasons to have a black silver and white city jersey

Idc what the lineup is but if Drummond starts Vogel is dead to me. I don’t care what you promised him. This is the first time you’re in an elimination game during his laker coaching career. **** what the gm says. **** what agents will think.

It’s not like Lue had an issue benching Zubac/Bev/Kennard

:pimp:

Hopefully we can get 25 decent minutes out of Anthony Davis tonight, most importantly I don't want him to endanger himself long-term

Who is it that other teams can find guys off the scrap heap who can hit threes consistently like Austin Rivers yet we have three or four guys on our roster who can't shoot to save their lives?

Shooters really come to the Lakers to die

Might as well take AD out.

He isn't going to give us anything. He was already holding that leg...

Yup. AD is just a decoy.

Suns playing with confidence and in the zone as a result.

Schroder is checked out. EYE can already tell. No focus on his shots, dude building a brick house

Back
Top Bottom