**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Good luck to the fans in here who will actually watch tonight’s game. Maybe I will join in the last 2-3 mins of the game to just see the team off into the summer.

then in about a week we will naturally see the takes come in re: who we are signing vs trading etc

Anyone prop betting whether Lebron will come out in a soft cast post game after tonight’s loss?

Side note: Can’t wait til Drummond is off the team tomorrow.

15ABB5DE-0AE9-48BF-8EB0-91604D24215C.png

tenor.gif

I don’t want CP3

I want the team to get younger

not another over the hill Steve Nash experiment

Team is old enough and the dude that's supposed to be the face of the franchise when Bron is out is constantly hurt.

NEED to get younger. I get having vets/playoff experience but half of these dudes are falling apart. Dennis never fit great but was good for scoring spurts but **** cashing out on a bench level player. Gonna be a big offseason for Rob.

IF they still somehow pull tonight off and close the series, I don't know how much further they can go in this current state. Thought they'd sharpen up by now but the way some of these dudes are playing is outright embarrassing

Assuming AD/KCP are out:

Gasol, Bron, Wes, Caruso and Schroder with Drummond/Trezz (only one), Kuz, with cameos from McLemore and THT.

100% correct. Lebron plays 42 minutes. Need to fill that time on the bench with Trezz/THT pick and rolls or Ben threes + pray. Gasol has to start though.

I don’t think people realize Dennis has us by the balls.
Either we resign him to 20 mil per or he leaves for free. If he leaves, Lakers lose an asset and have no way to improve their team. Dennis doesn’t have to agree to a sign & trade anywhere either. He has no incentive to help the lakers.

It’s better to hope he plays well because we need him.

I don’t think people realize Dennis has us by the balls.
Either we resign him to 20 mil per or he leaves for free. If he leaves, Lakers lose an asset and have no way to improve their team. Dennis doesn’t have to agree to a sign & trade anywhere either. He has no incentive to help the lakers.

It’s better to hope he plays well because we need him.
Let his *** walk f him lol

guys if schroeder took la out his instagram does that mean hes planning on us being eliminated tonight OR did he fail another covid protocol?

yeah if hes already acting like we eliminated i wouldnt trust playing him. maybe he been tricking off all along
Exactly.

Tbh give AC all his minutes and Lakers should play all the players who were there during last year's run plus the consummate professionals Gasol and Wes.

As far as Trez and DS, I have ZERO confidence in those guys.

Lakers don’t win tonight with good Dennis.
He’s going to play and we need him to perform.

Back
Top Bottom