**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I've never been that much of a sneakerhead or hypebeast so forgive me for my ignorance but how are these things sold out so quickly? Is it similar to what's going on with the PlayStation 5 where bots and resellers are just scooping them up immediately?

I can understand this situation with a PlayStation because many of the hardware components are hard to source at the moment but I don't get it with clothes and shoes. Is OVO just not making enough of this stuff? What's stopping them from mass producing enough jackets, shirts and hats to fulfill the market needs? Or are they just creating false demand and hype by creating a very small quantity and driving up the price?

Limited. The prices were high because OVO is based in Canada so the prices are always higher.

But the OVO brand has always been a hypebeast brand. Just like Supreme.

This NBA run was limited. I believe everything on the site sold out in 15 to 20 min.

I've never been that much of a sneakerhead or hypebeast so forgive me for my ignorance but how are these things sold out so quickly? Is it similar to what's going on with the PlayStation 5 where bots and resellers are just scooping them up immediately?

I can understand this situation with a PlayStation because many of the hardware components are hard to source at the moment but I don't get it with clothes and shoes. Is OVO just not making enough of this stuff? What's stopping them from mass producing enough jackets, shirts and hats to fulfill the market needs? Or are they just creating false demand and hype by creating a very small quantity and driving up the price?
Make less. Drive up hype

this is why Vanessa left Nike. They wanted to turn Kobe shoes into this. MAke such small amount that resellers sold them for thousands.

qEpbz7TFznqewZs5i0c6IcEIj_kGKga16OKppkBS39s.jpg

Is this Russ best team ever??

Some of those OKC teams were really good, but looking back they weren't built to his strengths. This iteration of the Lakers outside of Lebron is almost tailor made to his playstyle

Easily.

Russ said he's gonna push AD every single night

That's what AD needs. Someone in his *** constantly pushing him. Rondo was able to put that battery in his back in '20.

Lebron seems like he was more interested in being AD's friend and while that was essential to the recruiting process, he wasn't able to get the best out of AD every night it seemed.

When Lebron is sitting, that two-man game between Russ and AD is gonna be fun to watch, especially if we can get someone to be a consistent threat from 3.

Sundays game on national tv?

i think Ariza has an ankle injury so doubt he plays. All of a sudden we look real light in the 3/4 department. Lol.

MVP MVP how you getting to Staples?

Dodgers 1st pitch is 12, Lakers tip at 1230, Rams play a 110...

Those freeways are gonna be PACKED.

Probably just taking the 101 to the streets to get downtown. I'm coming from the valley.

Melo gonna make a huge impact. Carmelo imo the one will be the Lakers' most lethal threat from deep. Glen rice type impact on O, something Kuz couldn't do on a consistent basis for this team.

Tbqh I can see AD, Bron, Russ, and Melo all average 20 for the season. Not sure if that's ever been done before on one team - 4 players averaging 20 or more.

Back
Top Bottom