**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

e0lryvfo2br71.jpg

Monk and Nunn looked good, especially Monk. Crazy how much we got him for :lol:

Also, I’m really happy we got Dwight back. He brings an energy that we lacked last season.

Nunn and Monk are going to be really big for the regular season. I hope Wayne doesn't fall to the Laker 3pt curse AGAIN. Overall though was fun being back in Staples and finally seeing the 2020 banner. Can't wait to catch a real game.

Only caught highlights, I’m concerned that our bigs are literally only AD, DJ, and Dwight. Would be nice to have at least a “project” big on our end bench.

Only caught highlights, I’m concerned that our bigs are literally only AD, DJ, and Dwight. Would be nice to have at least a “project” big on our end bench.
I just think back to the champion season.
We had the same number of bigs except we also had a true pf in Morris. That’s what we need. Another pf.

shouldve been able to sign a 1 day deal to retire as a laker
with the way things ended with marc, i wonder if that soured things

smh

Without Pau Gasol, Kobe and Fish don't get rings 4 and 5. There was no other PF or Big the Lakers could've gotten at the time save for KG who would've helped Kobe to another ring. Jermaine O'Neal, Dale Davis, Antonio Davis, were all Laker targets during that time iirc and none possessed the all around talent and basketball IQ that Pau had and more importantly that Kobe would have respected.

Well deserved

Outstanding that they'll retire his 16. We knew they would, but the confirmation is always great.

Wait til LeBron and AD get theirs up there. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom