**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

You'd be hard pressed to find a better personality fit between two stars than Kobe and Pau.
Magic and Kareem is topped by no other duo in league history imo

Personally wise Magic and Kareem complemented each other perfectly, Magic being the vocal leader that he was and Kareem being more of the quiet, lead by example type

Magic and Kareem is topped by no other duo in league history imo

Personally wise Magic and Kareem complemented each other perfectly, Magic being the vocal leader that he was and Kareem being more of the quiet, lead by example type
Nope

Dwight and Javale.

Watching Zo x Caruso on the Bulls kinda hurts.

I hate statements like this. In Zo's case, he was only gonna grow outside of the Laker Team with no pressure really on him like it was when he was home. He is becoming who we thought he would be based out of being in a better situation for growth. We treated him like he was supposed to be ready day one. Thats unfair to any player.

AC was all finacial and we wish him the best. Zero regrets. Its the business. Remember that.

I hate statements like this. In Zo's case, he was only gonna grow outside of the Laker Team with no pressure really on him like it was when he was home. He is becoming who we thought he would be based out of being in a better situation for growth. We treated him like he was supposed to be ready day one. Thats unfair to any player.

AC was all finacial and we wish him the best. Zero regrets. Its the business. Remember that.

Relax. I’d rather have the chip and compete for chips.
I just like watching them hoop on the same team. “Hurts” was probably the wrong word lol

Watching Zo x Caruso on the Bulls kinda hurts.
Zo: we traded for ad and won a title so I’m not watching him

But…

Caruso. My goodness he is playing so well. Handful of no look passes. Deflections. Defense. Exactly who we needed.

if only Jeanie wasn’t on welfare :frown:

Zero regrets??? You paying his salary? Let’s let the season play out before saying “no regrets”. If halfway through season we realize we need a big defensive guard then it won’t be “no regrets”

if not then yes “no regrets”

Caruso. My goodness he is playing so well. Handful of no look passes. Deflections. Defense. Exactly who we needed.

if only Jeanie wasn’t on welfare :frown:

Caruso is average at absolute best and realistically below average.

No NBA GM will ever say "We absolutely have to have Alex Caruso on our team to have the type of success that we're looking for".

He's a highly replaceable role player who causes a certain segment of Laker fans to speak in ridiculous hyperbole about his capabilities on the floor.

At no point this season will any member of Lakers management say "wow you know the only thing we're missing on this roster is Alex Caruso, we really screwed that one up!"

Enough of the Caruso crap already. He's gone and I'm glad.

Caruso is average at absolute best and realistically below average.

No NBA GM will ever say "We absolutely have to have Alex Caruso on our team to have the type of success that we're looking for".

He's a highly replaceable role player who causes a certain segment of Laker fans to speak in ridiculous hyperbole about his capabilities on the floor.

At no point this season will any member of Lakers management say "wow you know the only thing we're missing on this roster is Alex Caruso, we really screwed that one up!"

Enough of the Caruso crap already. He's gone and I'm glad.
How to tell people you don’t watch laker games without telling people you watch lakers games.

I swear the franchise had a KCAL 9 curse until the 2020 chip. The cursed 2013 season, rebuilding from 2014-2018, the weird 2019 season.

Back
Top Bottom